Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
If there was no update in tracking why would I be banned obviously we would continue to wait on tracking to update and show either seized, lost, fucking orian ripped th3rd, or confirmed.

Why ban me, release funds to you, package arrives, and you make off with everything ?
Use your head before posting.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Wait another week.
After this case will be resolved - he will be out.

th3rd
Do not advert your products in chat.
Its prohibited.
This is last warning.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Please explain what you meant by

"th3rd
Do not advert your products in chat.
Its prohibited.
This is last warning."

I do not advertise my products on this board anymore.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Been over 5 weeks now.
I know he has package already I have tracking, receipts from customs and USPS papers.

As I already said I am willing to take 600$ you give him his 330$ and we end this dispute.

What else do you want I sent him product I'm giving him 1/3 refund since he lives in third world country.

orian

DEER
Депозит
0$
u mother fucker i will come to ur country and fuck you if u ever again talk shit,how the fuck u can tell that i received the package ,ur nothing fuck ripeer ,lame shithead ripper

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Simply becuase your the only one now out of 40+ customers to claim to have not received it and since I shipped it and haw never had that problem it's obvious you have it.

As I said willing to give you 1/3 money back to end dispute but will not give all back since I did send you the product over a month ago.

Grow up handle this like a professional instead of a lame poor Indian ripper

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
orian
Do not insult anyone. You dont have rights for this.

th3rd
What tracking shows? It have been delivered or not?
If not - why the heck u say what it have been delivered?

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ninja,
I spoke with usps a few times and each time they assured me that on international express post they do not track the package after it leaves the country. So it will never show confirmed as delivered or not. But I have sent two packages to india before the same way and they received it within 2 weeks so I do not understand why now it would be a problem. I have never had such a problem ever actually.

Also the fact that he jumped onto calling me a ripper almost instantly leads me to believe that he does in fact have the package and is simply trying to get the package + his money.

Either way I am prepared to give him 330$ back from his original 935$ deposit into escrow in return for 600$ back and to end this dispute.

I have been patient in waiting over 5 weeks and so has he now can we please come to a resolution :(

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху