Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I called USPS multiple times each time once I give them tracking they said oh this as sent out international express we do not confirm delivery after leaving origin country.

So yes it was I paid around 40$ for shipping so it was most deffinitely express.

Features: International letter that is not my fault they have it entered into there db falsly.

You can call and confirm it as well.

Either way what I am saying is no matter what type of package it would not even take more than 5 weeks.

Shipping the cheapest possible method from China to US would only take 3-4 weeks even.

orian

DEER
Депозит
0$
its been more than 5 weeks package still got the same status, he just brought some label and from us to my country and posted it , nothing more than that
can you please cancel the escrow and resend my money back??

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
No.
Because there is still posibility what he really sent it and it has not reached u.

+ u have wrote
i will gift the escrow amount to forum
So now you need them sent to you back? I dont understand your intentions in that case.

orian

DEER
Депозит
0$
what kind of proof u want me to send, that i dint received the package? how can i prove something for which i dint received?
the status of the package is still same, if i received it why will the status is same? after 5 weeks?

orian

DEER
Депозит
0$
i know your r pissed of on me, but still i dont take my words back, i posted what i thought and i never started the thread with shitty talks, neither admin nor support replied me saying "Wait he will come and resolve", admin told me to open a thread,which i did, and after a day still no reply or update frm support, i am not a big guy, if 2k gets blocked i cant run my business and its big for me
Yes i wrote "Ban this idot i will gift that amount to forum" did u banned him that day no right?
so ur point is he sent and its got delayed? so u want me to wait one more month?

No.
Because there is still posibility what he really sent it and it has not reached u.

+ u have wrote

So now you need them sent to you back? I dont understand your intentions in that case.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I dont care about you as person who is talking shit.
For that you got deer.

I dont care about u or him concerning this case.
Im in the middle.

I see his position and yours.

And they're equal.

He claims he sent it, you claim - u not recieved.
Thats it.

And i see no way right now, but wait.
So be patient.

orian

DEER
Депозит
0$
still the status is same, and still u need more time? its allready written on the face its a scam, i put money in escrow and he sent it, ts second month going to end in 6 more days,it still in trasist, it supposed to reach in 5-10 days ok 15 days max, ?
2 months still the same , and so?

i just checked all the threads in this section, this is longest thread with 67 replies

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I would like my money since their is no reason that you should have not received the package.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху