Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
U both say same thing in diff derections.
Both of u have no proof beside tracking number which is show what package was sent and not delivered.
Why should i believe anyone of u? I dont see a reason.

All i see now is wait now or to confirm what tracking will change.
Becasue package cant "just disapear"
Thats it.
moaning on any side wont help anythin.
Wanna get this a mess - no prob.
I see now only one exit - show me proof.
Any of parts.

th3rd
Im waiting for explanationfrom you - why package was sent not via express service like it suppose to?

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ninja I told you already I went into the post office gave them the package and told them I want this to India the fastest way possible I was told that express shipping costed around 40$ or so so I paid them the money and then tracking showed up as international letter I'm not sure why this happened but it was fault on the USPS side it was an ignorant young black woman who took the package/money she must have made the mistake.

I do not wish to wait anymore I just want to end this deal I am prepared to take simply 300$ from the funds and you can do what ever you wish with the other 600$.

Only 1/3rd of the funds is all I am asking for and we end this dilema because the package was sent but for which ever reason it is still not their I do not know since it is no longer in my country nor has it shown up missing.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Sent 600 to orian and waiting LR from th3rd to send 300.
Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху