Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
78. ,

Please come online to jabber. Im trying to reach you now.

I dont understand why you never contacted my assistant. Anyway, come online now.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:11 AM ----------

Ninja,

The OP has received the money, I have left a copy of the batch on your ICQ. Please change my status.

Just a couple of points, that I want to clarify, because you say I dont do honest business.

- The OP, posted blacklist because I was away 2 days. Only 2 days, that I have to travel. I didnt dissapear a whole week or else. Just 2 days, and he posted this.

- I dont make payments, not even a single one. I received codes and Akane makes payment 3-5 days later. If OP hadnt make a mess, he would receive his money sooner. NO ONE GETS INSTANT PAYMENTS. We must check codes before.

You are taking a very hard position, because you say I ignored user. I run my ICQ and Jabber on a dedicated server. Everytime I open, there is around 58-100 windows open. And I try to work as fast as I can. We buy in this forum, and in ************ also for years.

I NEVER IGNORED USER, If he would have seen my thread Akane posted that I was travelling and that pending payments could contact her.

Thats all. I understand you want to keep a clean board. But you need to understand the whole picture, look at my thread, look the hundred of good feedbacks, maybe 2% bad feedback, but still 98% succes is pretty good for me.

Thanks, and please lets finish this drama.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Because noone is ripper untill proved.
He sent me in PM what u have recieved the money, is it true?

Новичок
Депозит
0$
done

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:53 AM ----------

Ninja, I sent the keys of 15, took the money 25. I could not take this man - ripper?

Депозит
0$
done

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:53 AM ----------

Ninja, I sent the keys of 15, took the money 25. I could not take this man - ripper?

New suppliers, out of the blue, usually get their money 3-5 days. Same for you, If you havent made a mess in here after only 2 days. You waited extra for all this mess.

Recurrent suppliers get their money within 24-48 hours.(The times published in Thread)

Anyway, if you learn to follow rules, and send codes, and then contact assistant for payment, we may even keep buying from you.

We buy around 500-600 codes a week.

Very Simple :

SH- Bear receives codes, and puts in database.
Akane, deals with payments and user questions.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху