Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
According to rules of my service you must contact Assistant (Akane) to process payment. We provide a service. If people dont like it, dont use it.

Assistant ICQ : 624287353 (Akane- More available than me)

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
According to rules of my service you must contact Assistant (Akane) to process payment. We provide a service. If people dont like it, dont use it.
So this statement in ur rules gives u right to recieve stuff in other icq and ignore ppl after that?

Smart.
:DD

Anyway - im loosing my time with it.
You have 24hrs to solve the issue.

Депозит
0$
2 years in .su, almost 5 years here. First time "Unresolved problems", and for 27 LR. popcorn

I believe this issue is already solved. If the op contacted assistant, all good.

On the other hand, If he is so willing to just talk to me. I can only come online on Monday.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Yes, thats why im surprised what you made all that drama for 27lr.
Note what if he will come and say what problem not solved ull be assigned apropriate status.

Новичок
Депозит
0$
SH-Bear, i turned to you. you said the good. i have not seen the money. i do not want you and i have not any business. american you nigger. you know my purse. success in business nigga

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:28 PM ----------

швыр

bravo1

DEER
Депозит
0$
this also happened to me; posted 1 code to SH bear assistant and he put me on ignore

shame that this guy rips for small amounts and thinks he can get away with it

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
DEER status assigned for insultings.

Now tell me straight - u recieved money or not?

bravo1
Write blacklist or put logs here.

StrictlyBusiness

Проверенный продавец
Депозит
0$
I need to put my 2 cents in because I deal with this brother on a daily basis, SH-Bear isn't a ripper either him or his assistant ALWAYS pay me and we don't deal with just one or two petty codes, I believe this is all a misunderstanding and I again just want to let the world know that SH-Bear is a good dude ! I honor that!

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Its not a question of how he done deals in past with you
Its a question how he do his deals in present

He take stuff and ignore person
and start speaking only after he wrote a blacklist claiming:
And thats not a misunderstanding. its showing his ability of doing honest business.
thats it.

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Ninja, passed a lot of time and money he has not sent me.

I do not agree with the status. why can not I offend rippers?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху