Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Admin, I have posted several times on thread that sellers must contact me because SH-Bear was travelling these days.

This person, has not leave me any codes, has not contacted me for payment.

Please, this is not fair. I ask DEER status for OP and close this Thread. The user is just taking advantage that he can stain our reputation. We been buying 4 years here. Never ripped anyone.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:55 AM ----------

Admin, I have posted several times on thread that sellers must contact me because SH-Bear was travelling these days.

This person, has not leave me any codes, has not contacted me for payment.

Please, this is not fair. I ask DEER status for OP and close this Thread. The user is just taking advantage that he can stain our reputation. We been buying 4 years here. Never ripped anyone.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Princesa_Akane
I dont undersatnd who are you and why you spam here.

DEER assigned for flooding.

SH-Bear
ur explanation about that situation?

Депозит
0$
According to rules of my service you must contact Assistant (Akane) to process payment. We provide a service. If people dont like it, dont use it.

Assistant ICQ : 624287353 (Akane- More available than me)

Последнее редактирование:

Новичок
Депозит
0$
my post was in order that the buyer no longer ignore me, i did it.

i gave away the key, i would be happy to sell it to others, but i sold it already. i'll wait for their money. i do not want to have more to do with the sh-bear.

SH-Bear, key valid. i wait money. bb

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:22 PM ----------

HAHA, LOL!

-1 SH-Bear 19-02-2013 03:47 AM Princesa_Akane he is trying to steal money
-1 SH-Bear 19-02-2013 12:35 AM SH-Bear Beware everyone. He is a ripper.

i am ripper? lol

Депозит
0$
According to rules of my service you must contact Assistant (Akane) to process payment. We provide a service. If people dont like it, dont use it.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
78, 16.02.2013 0:20:07:
got the key?

sh-bear, 1:43:38:
got

78, 1:46:11:
payment lr or wm?

sh-bear, 2:26:12:
u choose

78, 2:27:32:
UXXXXXXX

78, 10:23:19:
HI, how long to wait for payment?

78, 14:40:44:
When you send me Liberty?

78, 22:12:16:
why so long no pay?

78, 22:12:30:
UXXXXXX

78, 23:19:37:
when u paid ?!

78, 17.02.2013 0:02:26:
here?

78, 0:30:16:
u add me ignore list?

78, 0:41:07:
I expect payment for my key. are you ignoring me for a long time. I will wait for payment of an additional 12 hours. Then I'll write a black list.

78, 3:34:59:
and why u ignor me?
According to this:
1. U got key.
2. U agreed with that fact.
3. U asked about payment.
4. GONE.

And what kind of decision u act after such behavior?

Ignoring - WORST way of doing business. And this CUT u from explaining anything about situation. Coz i see you comunicated with that person before recieve code
and GONE after u recieved it. If u dont like it - say "its not good". If u dont have time for that say "send me it later". if u have other person who is working on that work for you - say "i dont buy them, my support do".
Thats all what this person expected from you.

No matter how old are you here.

U have 24hrs to solve the issue.
PS. too much hassle for 27lr. lol
:DD

Депозит
0$

Депозит
0$

Новичок
Депозит
0$
sorry for flood, but this member add me "-" in my rep with shit words (he is holds a grudge for me)

LOL!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху