Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Kelix, kelix let me tell you
i added this icq again and guess what he is same mabrouka who tried to send me a link spam to hack me. and he is same koshnevo i can show u teamviewer also i can post logs.
mabrouka ur shitty trying to fool us here is over so F***k of your clones say enough so get lost buddy.

i told you koshnevo,mabrouka,Cod4g3 switchswithc and others.. ur revenge's gonna help you..
you'll get a pe**y in the end lol.

Lol.

Mabrouka everyone knows is hacker/ripper. He sent me PM like 2 weeks ago telling me he can sell me embosser for "specia" price of 4k. LOL.

He pm's alot of people claiming he has stuff he doesn't or just resells like a trashbag.

I don't know about all the names you have listed but Cod4g3 is D0pec4rder, I know many people that got ripped by him.

Its funny because he uses alot of work making clones and hacking people. If he could use that energy into carding he probably would have retired already. :D

I will not even be surprised if more people get hacked, he is a smart ripper and will try to sell it to your competitors for a ridiculous price and attemp to hack them by sending maware instead or both, then after hacking them will rip more.

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху