Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

mefix

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
son of a bitch stop ripping others under the name of "i didn't rip u, im waiting for ninja to resolve my shit" ..

Alkatron

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
mabrouka, you have ripper label and you talk? you make me sick hahaha

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:25 PM ----------

I SAY HERE FOR ALL USERS! ONCE NINJA IS BACK AND MY MONEY IS BACK I SEND SOFTWARE TO KRON!K AND POS TO PRINCE OF THIEVES IF MY MONEY IS NOT BACK FROM KOSHNEVO 17K THEN I WILL KEEP THEM WITH ME UNDERSTAND?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:26 PM ----------

NINJA you ignored me and go away , i waited for my money 1 month and u didn't yet do anything concerning this

Koshnevo is same mabrouka is same switchswitch and many users support detected clones that fucking bastard ripper - i want my money 17k back or i won't give a shit to anyone here 1 by 1

mefix

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
and why the fuck do you -1 me? for telling the truth?
you take other peoples money and give them a bullshit reason, now they have received no shit from you and you keep them waiting.

fuck off kid.

mabrouka

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Alkatron does not have the software anymore,
He is 100 % ripper.

Check his pics i posted on *******,******.
:)

mabrouka

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I'am not mefix you cock sucker ripper.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:49 PM ----------

You software is expired dude....
Turned into malware bytes and file was corrupted that's why you start to ripp everyone.
You will be out soon.
I know i didn't ripp anyone cause i don't even have 1 black list you cocksucker.

Short brown hair look discusting on you.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху