Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Alkatron

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
short brown hair? hahahah
You are ripper and hacker and u have 100 clone here
Support detected you and you still make urself innocent?
my software is expired? why u used it ? hacked it? hahahahhaa
FUCK YOU! its done with you now get lost and from now

http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=46297 -----> look at this

hahahahahahahha short brown hair? i have long dark hair stupid =D , you're funny you always talk bullshits.
you are on my ignore list.

Последнее редактирование:

koshnevo

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Idiot position...havent time to understend all - then ban. But i dont care...i have new nick already and dont intresting in this shit. Who know me...working with me for this time...and you alkatron must know that i bought Soft from ::: several days ago for 25k and you sent it to hacker. It is good lesson for you to work on big amounts without escrow.

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
your such a fool alktraon .. you think ninja is gonna make 17k magically appear into ur LR ? your the fool that gave him the software+pass with no deposit. the soft is gone .. and ur 17k isnt coming back. get over urself you child

Депозит
0$
sadly ninja has not been online in weeks, there is many ripping going on and no actions taken :(

koshnevo

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Alkatron
I can show you road...its in ICQ 629317881...he wait you...can give him ingenico now.

mabrouka

Новичок
Депозит
0$
don't care i want my 17k back

RIPPER
YOU SENT A FAKE FILE>
RIPPER
RIPPER

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:35 PM ----------

AND YOU ARE TRYING TO RIP NINJA,
YOU ARE NOT EVEN VERIFIED IN 1 FORUM YOU COCK SUCKER :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:37 PM ----------

Ninja will give you 17000 cock up your ass :)
that's what he will give you.
Fuckin ripper.

Alkatron

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Kelix, kelix let me tell you
i added this icq again and guess what he is same mabrouka who tried to send me a link spam to hack me. and he is same koshnevo i can show u teamviewer also i can post logs.
mabrouka ur shitty trying to fool us here is over so F***k of your clones say enough so get lost buddy.

i told you koshnevo,mabrouka,Cod4g3 switchswithc and others.. ur revenge's gonna help you..
you'll get a pe**y in the end lol.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху