about my escrow with memeber Legend!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
ok buddy i understand now. im really sorry i pissed you off, forgive me. just in case he never come back? we should have any limit period ...cause he didnt showed on icq or jabb since long ...

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
seems like his other nickname is orian am i right?
And according to board clone system they're clones.

But infact you gave me one icq of him, while other person who dealt with orian gave me another.

I need time to get facts and hope in 3-4days ill back with news about my decision.

Please let me know any additional information u have if orian - really his clone.

Депозит
0$
im sorry i dont have any additional info if they are same or clones, but if the clone system says then atlast he should explain whats going on or give us some info, thank you.

Депозит
0$
after 25th of july ill be traveling and will be offline for almost 1 month, i really need my money cause that guy already fucked up my whole season and all my plans. you can see orian dont wanna even colaborate and help us with any info. we could wait the other party but there should be limited time, it should be rule for me,him and everyone else, cause im really tired of this situation and waiting over 5 months. and for sure he will not come back after 5 months with complains cause he cant just disappear like that, and atlast he got his package returned back to him lets not forget that.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:59 AM ----------

i really understand you and im really sorry for spaming your and mine lovely board but come buddy this is no sense, its almost half year.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Thanx, but keep in mind what money didnt goes anywhere.
They're safe and not goes to him.
WE just need to find RIGHT way to send it back in CORRECT manner.

Депозит
0$
ninja you know our work and life is fast and risky, we cant know what will happen later tonight or tommorow. i really trust this board and thats why i chose escrow but half year is really big period, he cant just disappear like that. i`ve been waiting patiently even when my plans was all fuckd up and my money stuck, i really need them now, summer is here, vacations coming. you know how many things change in half year? and when someone is not responsible to visit the forums or contact me for half year what we should except more? his clone/partner was visiting the forums and still nothing from two of them ...

Депозит
0$
please if possible try to fix this before 25-6 this month, lasttime you said hopefully ull get back in 3-4 days with news but since then 25 days passed... :/

Депозит
0$
its unbealiveable that my money are stuck for half year and we are waiting the other party .... how much we will wait 1 year? come on dude what is enough is enough, if he was planing to come he could come and fix this or atlast his clone could say something, im really tired ninja ....

Депозит
0$
and please dont ignore the facts, i can setup new email and contact dhl regard the tracking number that he sent me(i can proove this with screenshots of our icq conversation) and they will confirm somehow that the package wasnt in any kind of contact with the reciver(my drop), but it was all of the time with customs and dhl and then they "RETURNED BACK TO SENDER" after 20 days. dhl cant lie they will help us and send info about the tracking so you can be sure my drop didnt even touch the package. just recheck our deal and terms, recheck logs and see the facts... i was buying something that i was supposed to recive it, check it then release escrow to him if all good ... but i wasnt even able to get it out dhl cause of his mistakes, now trackings are not available cause alot of time passed but still i can create new email address and contact dhl and they will re-enable them or atlast send info so you can be sure... just help me buddy its very long time and i didnt get that what i was supposed to... he got his package back and i want my money...

leenux

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Yeah ninja finish these desputes with legend aka orian once and for all, its been too long time that our funds are stuck at escrow, with enough proof and evidence posted.

We hope you will understand and thank you in advance.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху