about my escrow with memeber Legend!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
ninja i think you dont understand something buddy, im really sorry for spaming and disturbing but u're ignoring me all the time and no results with my escrow. i `ve put money in escrow made deal agreed on terms and he fucked up everything, so his package was returned i should recive my money. im not willing to wait for him anymore cause its already TOO MUCH buddy. otherwise just tell me how we are going to fix this and how much time we should wait ...?

Депозит
0$
ninja buddy i need my money refund them to me. otherwise tell me if im losing them so i stop begining for my money, also tell me REASONS cause i see u're ignoring all facts that he broke the terms of the deal, then later he waanted we to split the escrow and then he disappear ... why i used escrow? this is worst of getting ripped, i didnt get my machine and my money are stuck ... what you dont understand dude? just tell me why they are stuck with you this much time??? this is how we are protected by the escrow? im really tired and pissed off waiting this much, he will never come, maybe he die or is busted or whatever, his package was returned to the shipper cause of HIS MISTAKES i wasnt able to pick it up from dhl, i`ve provided valid proofs and everything needed .... this is not good buddy i was waiting too long and now i really need these money.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:01 AM ----------

just tell me dude what you dont understand so i can explain you better or tell me what i dont understand why you keep my money for almost 1 year ... i`ve talked to dhl made screenshots and everything that is needed to PROOF that im right and pAckage was rEturned ..... what is too much is too much , dont ignore me dude cause now i really need these money even if i should get them much sooner. sorry once again but this is not fair and this is not how escrow should work.

Депозит
0$
atlast refund me half , as he (legend) agreed on that before, cause i really need them at the moment, as for left ill waitt for you to see the facts and solve it.

Депозит
0$
ninja if legend agreed to split escrow 50/50 why u're not answering and dont wanna refund atlast my half? come on dude im waiting 1 year ... i see no reason for this cause till legend was online he was agreeing on 50/50..... if you take my money tell me why so i know the reasons and my mistakes. cause in our deal i think i didnt do any mistake! you can cunsultate with someone or ask what other people what they think ... also ask if you can get package trough customs with TWO DIFFERENT prices on it ....

Депозит
0$
ninja dude talk to me, lets solve this refund half of the sume as we agreed with legend before he disappear, and other half keep in escrow till he come if he come.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:44 AM ----------

i cant understand dude u're not replying what should i think? we are talking about money, my money! very unfair from your side buddy u're ignoring me 1 year for someone who has unresolved problems and disappeared 1 year ago, i show you all proofs and screenshots but seems like u're not interested to solve this or return my money :/

noob

Новичок
Депозит
0$
still no response from admin? wow that is weird the guy maslinca lost his money like this? thats not fair!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху