about my escrow with memeber Legend!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Yes, I am a member here.

I honestly would not have gone through any lengths to find you, because 750$ is a calculated risk, and since you were somewhat vouched for by someone I know over the boards I felt maybe escrow wasn't needed for a small amount.

Being on a ripper on a dead forum is ONE thing, but to be actively on a forum full of contributors and solid vendors and have the audacity to cry when you get ripped? Thats irony at its finest.

You're right, this is technically flooding your thread. SO i'll make it easier and open up a Ripper thread for you and leave this thread alone.

Consider this an "Open Letter" instead of a PM (as the rule states me to do) as my warning to complete or refund the money from the deal.

@Ninja
This will be my one and only post on this thread, I'm not trying to flood his blacklist/ripper post, but uncovering that he is using multiple logins to manipulate people caused me to address the topic so others dont get ripped as well.

Депозит
0$
Yes, I am a member here.

I honestly would not have gone through any lengths to find you, because 750$ is a calculated risk, and since you were somewhat vouched for by someone I know over the boards I felt maybe escrow wasn't needed for a small amount.

Being on a ripper on a dead forum is ONE thing, but to be actively on a forum full of contributors and solid vendors and have the audacity to cry when you get ripped? Thats irony at its finest.

You're right, this is technically flooding your thread. SO i'll make it easier and open up a Ripper thread for you and leave this thread alone.

Consider this an "Open Letter" instead of a PM (as the rule states me to do) as my warning to complete or refund the money from the deal.

@Ninja
This will be my one and only post on this thread, I'm not trying to flood his blacklist/ripper post, but uncovering that he is using multiple logins to manipulate people caused me to address the topic so others dont get ripped as well.

"Here main problem that - maslinca , Inflame , zsz1. Used one browser and one from it nick has ripper status. Where and how it was - I don`t know.. Maybe you are brothers with one Iphone for all or use some public internet cafe or just some ripper tryed to stole you forum account and use it (many methods for it avialable)." this is what rector said theres nothing that associate me with him only detected as clone and it can be of million reasons we are detected as clones, did you contacted with me as maslinca or inflame? did i look you as im same guy with him? is my lr same? i dont have anything with him and i dont know who the fuck is him! noone was ripped by me and i never ever advertised anything about verifone thats is not my nickname and im not involved in this im sorry for your loss but you should use escrow always!

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
Did anyone ever send these guys WU or MG? I know a canadian drop zsz1 used if anyone can compare it to any used by the other nicknames. But that one browser is pretty persuasive anyway...

Депозит
0$
yes senshido was sending wu to me multiple times and i have nothing with canada, also is that guy zsz1 member here also?

Депозит
0$
im not waiting him, and please dude you can open separate thread or whatever just enough of spams. ninja i dont demand im maslinca or inflame im also registered with different nickname on almost all forums and they all have clear feedback no problem with anyone. the system detect me as clone with zsz1 and reactor explained the possiblities so it might be anything. nothing else associate me with him or any of my other nicknames, i use same icq,jabber,msn for all they are only and unique. please im really tired and willing to improved my business so i want finish all this, need your opinon. with all my respect

Депозит
0$
ninja two months already passed and my money are still in escrow i`ve request multiple times refund and u're just ignoring me, i`ve provided proofs that our deal failed now even proofs that he got his package back, come on please dont you think its enough? and this with arigold im not involved anyhow there and it happend on another forum and is definetly mistake. please do my refund and close this case if he decide that he should go against me ill be here and defend my self anyhow also im trying to get in contact with him so i explain or proove anyhow that im not him.

Депозит
0$
ninja u're ignoring me for almost 3 months... i provided all kind of proofs that our deal failed, you almost release escrow to him then i`ve noticed that he got his package back and i also provided proofs for that. i`ve used escrow to protect myself and its very annoying and unfair u're not replying or tell me why u're not refunding my escrow or whatever i just need your answer. its not 1 week and 1 month its almost 3 months without answer and money stuck in escrow. with all my respect after three months i really need this to finish, just talk to me here reply and tell me what i have to do, cause i really dont understand whats going on ....

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
ninja dude why you make me to scare from using escrow? very unfair dude no reply no refund. i would be happy if you just reply and tell me if i lose my escrow or ull refund but we have to wait for legened or whatever just tell me so i can know where iam.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху