about my escrow with memeber Legend!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
20 days passed and package is returned and arrived there for sure, ninja could you take a look here and process my refund?

Депозит
0$
our deal failed since start, since i was waiting 5 days for tracking and in our terms we dealt ill recive it in 24 hrs. i give you one more chance cause i thinkd its fair ... and you again failed with two prices on the invoice. ninja seems to be very busy at the moment, whenever he get some time ill send him invoice also and ill remind him on our deal and terms now im not willing even to share the shipping fees cause u're so fucking lame and its unbeliveable how you want to get money for something you already fuckd it up!

Депозит
0$
full escrow should be refunded to me, i pay only escrow fees, you fail mate and thats why i used escrow ... 5 days for tracking, two prices on invoice... and our deal was ill get it, check it, and if all good i release money. you might already get it back .... or not as you want but its your mistake and you broke our terms so im not gonna pay single cent.

Депозит
0$
legend lets be honest you fuckd up this i and really wasnt able to get it out of dhl, lets deal and we split fees or something and lets finish it... contact me on icq im really tired. take half escrow half back to me ..

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху