about my escrow with memeber Legend!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
idiot i am not asking for free money, i sent a package with what u need and u dont know the rules what they need in ur country,u got a problem there
dint i tell u that i am shipping u today after 4 days, why the **** u dint ask me not to ship, u said ok ship it nice, now bec u cant take the package out of customs bec ur paranoid and ur drop acting like a girl i have to loose money?

Депозит
0$
i was supposed to recive that package check it and if good release, i cannot even get it cause it had two prices at first place and now they are asking for some kind of certificate, and they know what it is so just accept your package back. as for the shipping you can check in the history, as for the rules of my country you have had to inform me that ill need to check maybe? and also when "skimmer" is stuck in customs or catched sellers mostly are they who loses if we go by rules. ninja, we dealt shipping in 24hrs i waiting 5 days even after that when it arrived first time when my drop went to local dhl they first argued for the two prices told him will need new invoice with only one price, he told em that maybe he will cant get new invoice cause this guy refused to send new one, after that we was incontact with dhl by phone and email they told that will need new invoice and some kind certificate, im really tired and faults are on his side.

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
ohh my god , why cant u accept that u failed to get it out of DHL, u getting paranoid is not problem and nobody in this world can prove that its a skimmer, there is nothing in it just modded soft and i told u this clearly, if u still fail, how can i help

and coming to invoice part if u think its an error of something for delclaration, i told u i will send invoice but u are asking from some certificate and wu details which is idiotic, i cant make them out
why u argue the same thing again and again

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
i dont want to mess with people bussines but to MASLINCA a POS is not ilegal for you to have , just say that you dont need to show any certificate and tell then if they dont release your stuff your going for a lawyer its simple , the same with MSR people always afraid of it but dont be afraid because IS NOT ILEGAL so go claim your device.

Депозит
0$
first problem was because invoice has two prieces and i already send you picure and you saw it, its unpossible to go trought customs with 2 prices, now they are asking for some kind of certificate and you broke our rules now please broke your rule and if noone on the world cant prove its skimmer just please take it back ill pay escrow fees and shipping.

BK7

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Please add logs as screenshots! anyone cam fake a convo like u posted..
thanks and good luck.. hope it gets resolved soon.

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
my friend , i cant accept it back, there is no way its going to be picked up back 100%
so u got 2 good options,
1.dont afraid,fight with DHL people, get it back
or
2.pay me the machinecost+shipping+cables, am i asking for more ???

plz dont give me any options, i am clear from my side, i sent it as requested, the thread would have made a sense if i did not sent it

Депозит
0$
my friend , i cant accept it back, there is no way its going to be picked up back 100%
so u got 2 good options,
1.dont afraid,fight with DHL people, get it back
or
2.pay me the machinecost+shipping+cables, am i asking for more ???

plz dont give me any options, i am clear from my side, i sent it as requested, the thread would have made a sense if i did not sent it

if i`ve made any fault i have to think about it, its all your faults and you can just accept it back as everyone else, even if we worked on % you know how it goes and everyone knows that its easy accepting it back cause you broke our rules but u're only interested in money as i can see so we will see what ninja say cause its really annoying you broke the rules and you dont care for anything but to get some money!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху