www.goldcc.biz online web-site for selling cc

cezar007

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Привет всем! Всегда пользовался только этим сервисом, но вот цц там маловато было, а так и цены и валид на уровне.
Почему не сообщаете когда хоть примерно обновление будет.

henrysoto711

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Accra??? Ghana!?! Carding + Ghana = Don't Mix!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:55 PM ----------

Quit hijacking threads of real vendors asshole.

Exactly! This guy, Michael Snyder or whoever his real name is, goes by the email:
Ghost Cvv <[email protected]>

do NOT do business with him unless you are willing to lose $100 or more. he is a little punk and scammer and from Accra, Ghana.

is there ANYONE from Ghana that is NOT a scammer?

or is this the business and its acceptable?

we have cash and ready to buy. just need real seller!

anyone who is a REAL seller, please contact me immediately via email:
[email protected]

PLEASE, if you are trying to scam, stay away especially if you are from Ghana!

I have never met anything good come out of Ghana yet.

Депозит
0$
Where do I get bin list to use in your store? Secondly I cant fined any cc the store... Thirdly no state is listed in the state box even the country how possible do you think one can get ccs without those parameters?
Thank you

KENT2009

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Oh i have a problem...

I search a cities:Folkestone/London/New York ..... but your searc hasn't got it

Депозит
0$
I do not understand why carder.info advertise goldcc.biz them is empty DB. I transfer money and then showed that they have nothing. Do not use because they are not serious.

Депозит
0$
Same problem goldcc.biz

Same problem I'm having here.. I have contacted support by email still nothing positive has come out of it... I even tried talking to him via icq he is never online. Please admin talk to this vendor because his website isn't the first web shop I have seen, I was just trying to have an alternative to the one I was using.
And this is not good at all cos have committed my money already. Even if he his having problem which is quite understandable he should let us know and update his web shop
-----------------------------------------

Cards temporarily ischerpalis.WE update a database within 3-4 week 25.02.2009

On-line add balance worked now. 24.02.2009
Êàðòû âðåìåííî çàêîí÷èëèñü.Æä¸ì îáíîâëåíèå.

You can see the web shop is not updated...
Thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:07 PM ----------

Same problem I'm having here.. I have contacted support by email still nothing positive has come out of it... I even tried talking to him via icq he is never online. Please admin talk to this vendor because his website isn't the first web shop I have seen, I was just trying to have an alternative to the one I was using.
And this is not good at all cos have committed my money already. Even if he his having problem which is quite understandable he should let us know and update his web shop
-----------------------------------------

Cards temporarily ischerpalis.WE update a database within 3-4 week 25.02.2009

On-line add balance worked now. 24.02.2009
Êàðòû âðåìåííî çàêîí÷èëèñü.Æä¸ì îáíîâëåíèå.

You can see the web shop is not updated...
Thanks

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху