saer - 578275361 - time waster and not deliver what's asked for

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Seems like you ignoring what i wrote before.
Its your choice.
You have 48hrs to fix that problem.
actually i didn't ignored. i answered already but i try explain better again:
You wrote Refund for all "truncated" credit reports as i understand (if i'm wrong tell me) but our deal was for credit reports which is truncated; there is no untruncated credit report which show full credit card numbers on it (you can ask on forum to verify its true)
truecredit.com/pdf/learnCenter/Reading_Your_Report.pdf

the user know it for sure (if he didn't know that credit reports have no full credit number then its not my fault because when somebody ask me to buy something and pay then i think he know stuff look like) so he can't ask refund because of truncated card details and its completely wrong. its his fault. he must research about credit reports before buying and find out that there is no victim's full card details on the report :D

ps:he know these very well , he just cheating

Депозит
0$
Yes these do exist I used to have them. Hard to find vnlendor who have them. You said you have them. Quit lying. I never ask you for truncated. Everything I ask for is on this post. On logs.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:06 AM ----------

If you read Essen ad, you will see he used to vend this. Stop lying about everything. If you hate Nigerians, quit acting like one and give back the LR. its only 150. But I guess that will buy you a lot of zebra to eat in Nigeria?

Депозит
0$
Yes these do exist I used to have them. Hard to find vnlendor who have them. You said you have them. Quit lying. I never ask you for truncated. Everything I ask for is on this post. On logs.
ok so now you say refund because card details is truncated in credit report. well i know you cheating as hell so i'm gonna post this question on forum and ask people credit report have full card details or truncated. if people say credit reports are truncated (which is clear like a day) Ninja have to remove this topic and do something with this user because of cheating.
posted:
http://carder.pro/showthread.php?p=246357

Депозит
0$
i asked you this from the beginning if you have reports with full account numbers. why you say yes? No I ask for refund because all of the questions i ask if you have, you say yes, and you don't and you deliver not what i ask for. Not 1 criteria.

Депозит
0$
1, base on info in format like that you never get any high score ( even 700+ score ) cause that type of info was got from loan sites database, only poor people get loan then.
[16:29] ShadowKid: ok.. i need lets do test.. give me 4xmales, ssn/dl/mmn/ address good score, full account numbers. 1960 - 1980 dob cities in california, orange county. if you can do Tustin / Costa Mesa / Westminster / Garden Grove / Brea / La Habra
[16:30] 578275361: | 119007 | Nov 30 12:00AM | | NA | VANESSA | AMAYA | | [email protected] | OLIVER27 | 1739 S WESTMORELAND AVE | | LOS ANGELES | California | 90006 | (323)945-3731 | 11/21/1977 | 623-11-6729 | B7334914 | WAMU | 173 | 3094225642 | 322271627 | CENTRO DE AYUDA | 3 Year(s) 8 Month(s) | | '| 119004 | Nov 30 12:00AM | | NA | Kerry | McGrauth | Todd | [email protected] | ilovekali | 2869 Mendoza Dr. Unit B | | Costa Mesa | California | 92626 | (714)366-3176 | 11/07/1982 | 553-73-1795 | D8888786 | Bank of America | 2097 | 1026043200 | 122000661 | Platinum Capital Group | 0 Year(s) 6 Month(s) | | '| 118995 | Nov 30 12:00AM | | NA | Jeremy | Gabis | | [email protected] | parker1 | 771 SUMMIT ST | | COLUMBUS | Ohio | 43215 | (859)866-8899 | 07/24/1982 | 405-33-1215 | G98-138-940 | Huntington National Bank | 1101 | 02897382829 | 044000024 | Ohio State University | 1 Year(s) 10 Month(s) | | '

2. was able to get credit report with completed account number ( about 6-9 months ago ), but now the bureaus changed the policy, they dont offer that type of credit report any more.
AMERICAN EXPRESS #3499906507459893

PO BOX 981537
EL PASO , TX 79998
(800) 874-2717

Balance:
$1,856
Date Updated:
05/2010
High Balance:
$7,745
Credit Limit:
$16,000
Past Due:
$0
Pay Status:
Paid or Paying as Agreed
Account Type:
Revolving Account
Responsibility:
Individual Account
Date Opened:
01/2005

CHASE BANK USA NA #4266841189548280

PO BOX 15298
WILMINGTON , DE 19850
(800) 955-9900

Balance:
$1,843
Date Updated:
05/2010
High Balance:
$9,088
Credit Limit:
$24,600
Past Due:
$0
Terms:
Minimum $36
Pay Status:
Paid or Paying as Agreed
Account Type:
Revolving Account
Responsibility:
Authorized Account
Date Opened:
11/1973
Loan Type: Credit Card

i dont mean who is wrong in this case, cause its not easy to get profiles with krylon's specific.
@sa3er you are better to confirm again specific before you say price or process order, its very useful when you have too many customers.

Депозит
0$
Yes these do exist I used to have them
even @carder.pro/showthread.php?p=246911 people confirmed there is no full card number on the report. this is not cheating ninja ?? he say have such things which don't exist ! this is lie very clear oO

If you read Essen ad, you will see he used to vend this
they say that to collect customers ...
this is a sample directly from essen site :
http://wowscore.biz/sample.htm
you can see that there is no full account numbers.

base on info in format like that you never get any high score ( even 700+ score ) cause that type of info was got from loan sites database, only poor people get loan then.
he didn't asked high score , i asked what he wanna do an he said will call the bank for replace card and i gave reports to him with several open accounts.

was able to get credit report with completed account number ( about 6-9 months ago ), but now the bureaus changed the policy, they dont offer that type of credit report any more.
well even 1 year ago none of those creditors didn't gave such thing bcoz is wrong from basic. there is no point to give full card number on the credit report and transunion , Equifax or experian didn't such thing 1 year ago as i have several credit reports from past year which are same like now :)

------
ps: Hey ninja i think i posted enough proofs which he is lying...

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I see what esesen confirmed what his data is not truncated.
And thats proof of his position instead of yours.

You both acting like a childs.
You ruin your own reputation for nothin'.

Депозит
0$
I see what esesen confirmed what his data is not truncated.
And thats proof of his position instead of yours.

You both acting like a childs.
You ruin your own reputation for nothin'.
esesen use Equifax as i saw here : http://wowscore.biz/sample.htm
also esesen can't say i provide this or not because he is not a credit bureau. he is a normal guy and get credit report from equifax,experian,transunion. as this 3 company never give full card number (because they don't have to) so nobody have credit report with full card details on it. thats no so hard to understand i wonder why on this forum nobody know how credit reports work and i have to explain everything !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:08 PM ----------

facepalm.gif

Депозит
0$
Ninja, I just want him to resolve issues. I even had essen to come post in this thread for me so he will see that it used to exist till a little bit ago they stopped selling the full account numbers on credit report. But the guy is still even saying it never exist? I asked him in the beginning, if he had these. He said yes. I dont know how he gets his reports nor do I care, it'snot my business, I figured he had stockpile of credit reports and profiles, which is why I was very happy when he said he had these. I won't post on this anymore. If this guy doesent want to do whats right and make a refund, with all facts that point to him being wrong, I guess his rep is only worth 150LR.

I have a headache this huge just trying to figure his logic behind all logs on his face, but yet, he still deny everything?

I'm done on this post ninja. He looks like he doesen't want to do refund? Guess just lock this topic and leave him unresolved? Or red? I really don't care.. Sorry for wasting your time and everyone elses with this crap, I really did not think this guy would take it this far. I figured with his rep, and being a member here for quite sometime, he would have a little more class, and refund in beginning.

So, to all carder.pro, I apologize for wasting your time. It's like I'm a magnet, and they're attracted to me.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху