lego2309 icq 632681619 childish ripper

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
i hate to come here also and go front and back and talk like a child until teacher decide what will happen, and i am told you i dont take WU from start on any deal or any amount, so you can keep your wu cause you will never get ay drop info from me, you know how much you must be paid i told you, and that is also included 10x loss for me, so money tou send is i lost for what i send u 10 x more, but i am gave you minimum to pay and you know this number, you talk big so we see if you will send or if you are ripper,

i will show you who is real man after no need to talk now
now ball in your hands you want to go for 3 points or air ball????

you are even blocked me on icq, so means you never intend on trying to come to consluion or talks you only block like ripper style with no way to fix problem

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
this man dont care till now he dont reply refund or anything again its just talks from his mouths, hopless case
he is online everyday but dont reply here, think time frame should give him for status , such board is too good for cockroach to walk on

Последнее редактирование:

lego2309

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
liar

see i have a problem here in AMERICA we tend to be prideful and i cant addmit to doing wrong when i didnt you fucking looser.. i thought about sending you money but i relized that if i do that i would be saying im guilty and thats not true.. the facts are this you lied and said you got my info from JIM not true then you sent shit that i had 1 hr and i told you was bad and i never used.. now why would i fall and be disgraced by a BITCH like you not gonna happen.. I spent $8,000 with JIM this week alone do you really think i would take anything from you no just not true.. i asked you did you want money or ripper status you picked money why would you choose that when you came to say i was a ripper??? i would and will DIE on my feet than fall to my knees BITCH so if this deems me to get a status or bad rep here I stand like the MAN i am.. you tried to hustle me but its not gonna work sorry but i will not respond to this thread anymore its beneath me be safe and be a honest person it will take u further......

Депозит
0$
he make decision, he will denied and play games. logs i put there, he admin 3 work, and he continue lies, and said he not cashed anything, better status so this cockroach not fool anymore victim like me

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху