lego2309 icq 632681619 childish ripper

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

lego2309

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
first i dont have any partner at all.. i cant be tracked down in anyway from this guys dumps because i never used them at all.. whats his part cause i didnt use his stuff period... its clear that this guy is a liar he has 2 post in 2 years on fourm any1 who claims to do business will have more that 2 post on fourm and 1 is to lie on me... whatever this clone is good luck.. this is really disrespectful cause this guy lied on jim to say thats where he got my contact info then lied on ninja saying he sent u messages trying to setup escrow then out of the blue he asked me in logs that are posted whats my c.pro name and i didnt tell him at all then he gave me my name thats odd for this CLONE to know me but never spoke to me on c.pro so who ever is the genius figure that out thanks... CLONE CLONE

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Can you answer more brief - you cashed for him or not and if yes - how much you cashed.

Депозит
0$
i speak with him on icq and all this is from icq with him he can confrim all this chat it is him. and i not need to have post to do biz there is private msg which i speak with others and delete all serious talk sent and received ,worthless pm i am leave inside. he said he not cash but confirm 3 is work then he say he maybe format wrong will try again then he said he will pay for trouble then he said he dont want i am ripper
i knw i must used escrow but i check his post and he seemed trust
then he said he will have used WU with escrow
he is only lieng about everything
that is him icq and he have spoke

Депозит
0$
Tri3ump 10:16 PM
ok so i send u now? u will send half to me now and rest when u work them ?

bear 10:18 PM
yes bro cool

bear 10:26 PM
bro 3 out of 10 good im gonna format and run at atm send me a WU drop and i will send you half in 30 mins brro

Tri3ump 10:27 PM
i thought u have lr damn man
i dont know how u were going to do escrow with ninja with wu
damn bro
i guess i got ripped once again damn

bear 10:28 PM
bro bullshit i would not fucking rip you thats not cool i can fund lr in 20 mins and send to you why say that bullshit bro not cool at all

bear 10:38 PM
bro moderator takes PM, LR, AND WU

he is ripper he use all from 42 pcs 9 were good for other man he cashed 31 ths cockroach

then he have balls for ask more usa ths ripper, why he want more if all bad

bear 12:36 AM
Bro u see I'm not using what you sent clearly USA with pin do you have
??

ths cockroach needs status, all he do is talk like he is big man and millionaire but he is nothing but cockroach who need to feed his family, i understand ths if he said ths he need money i will not open blacklist but he is talk he is mr kingpin but in end is cocroachw with $1 in him poket

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
ychvbm
Send me to PM number which u used to contact me so i can verify wht you really tried to cnotact me.

lego2309

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
its real simple and im gonna be done with this really.. i checked 10 pcs when he sent them 3 checked good on phone checker out of 10....... when i say i have never cashed for him means i never used his stuff.. now if we talked about it but the stuff clearly from our logs was no good for me and i told this guy that an hour after he sent... what is the big issue really does this guy need some money or is he a clone trying to make me look bad... now sorry if im not around to go back and forth but im gonna be working til sat so excuse my abscence.. maybe i can help you out ychvbm how much are you wanting me to send you us dollars and i will WU it for you CLONE... will that make you have a good holiday??? or do you want ninja to mark me as ripper?? you pick big guy pls and let that be the final answer because im done going back and forth with your lying ass on here because its petty.... YOU HAVE 1 CHOICE EITHER YOU WANT RIPPER OR CASH now lets see who the real RIPPER IS.......

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху