Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Noire

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
A picture is worth a thousand words refer to #17 please

Последнее редактирование:

Noire

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
A picture is worth a thousand words especially for my rome0 and juliet :) You are my hero

Депозит
0$
hey Niggaz ( NOIRE) what about tracking EMS? 6k from koshnevo ? You have missed it very very FAST )))
We all want show you LR balance :)
Hohh I JUST see one of ur VIRTUAL buyer have posted Non sense shit into VISITOR MSG ))) :D
How much clones did you have there ? :D

This is my Last post there about you Mr Noire , i LET ninja JUDJE this CASE ;)

Noire

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
again A picture is worth a thousand words refer to #17 please

Депозит
0$
1: Tracking EMS you have posted to chat log was FAKE ****
2: You try Scam Alkatron with ur friend ( or clone ) Koshnevo
3: Why did you not proof here Track ( screenshot ) of this famous package who are sent on 03/10 ?
4: Why have u changed the END of ur conv this koshnevo after i posted your Fake tracking ?

:D

Here proof :)

First part of chat you have posted
hello bro tracking number EA 018 548 747 the number is not yet trackable because my people is going to ship now
Koshnevo 10/3/2011 1:24 PM

you send already ?
Koshnevo 10/3/2011 1:25 PM

dhl ?
Koshnevo 10/3/2011 1:29 PM

?
Noire 10/3/2011 1:30 PM

EMS he is going now
Noire 10/3/2011 1:31 PM

30 mins you can track online, wait i give you link

And you JUST modify it COZ you are BUSTED !

ok no worry bro
Noire 10/3/2011 1:21 PM

hello bro tracking number (tracking will send to admin directly) the number is not yet trackable because my people is going to ship now
Koshnevo 10/3/2011 1:24 PM

you send already ?
Koshnevo 10/3/2011 1:25 PM

dhl ?
Koshnevo 10/3/2011 1:29 PM

?
Noire 10/3/2011 1:30 PM

EMS he is going now

30 mins you can track online, wait i give you link

(Tracking is blocked only send to admin if anyone want prove)

i will let you know if the tracking is ready ok?
Noire 10/3/2011 1:32 PM

i shipped you winc first no patenice to wait the short cam for diebold
Noire 10/3/2011 1:32 PM

you test wincor first then you tell me which one you want me ship next ok

We all KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS :D

Noire

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
YOU balls sucker Rome0 go eat some shit, Admin please ban this shit trying to pull down everybody bus and trying to rip a shame amount like 50-100$ I got a chat log from member here about he trying to rip people here and there. Shame on you rome0.
you can't beat me you can't pull down my bus because I have proved with tracking.

You want screen shot right? open your god damn eyes and see

tracking screen shot is deleted for security reasons proved few days is enough.

Депозит
0$
I totally trust Noire he already proved with tracking and also proved with photos with his products, people they know who is for real.

Consigliori

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I know Koshnevo more than 6 month. In this time he recomended himself like very serious buyer! He said me now that he was hacked... I trust him, cuz he paid me not small money and when have chance to ripp me he didnt do it!

TO ALKATRON!!!
I HOPE ITS BIG LESSON FOR U AND ANOTHER CHEAP PRICE REDUCERS!!!
DO NOT SELL OUR SECRETS!!!

Alkatron

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
i don't believe this bullshiter moreover noire catched him he is liar, how he know all details about himself he is trying to make reasons! this is redicoulous man, read chat logs i know koshnevo been contacting him long time concerning software he want to make himself victim now, he is ripper! END!!!!! don't make jokes consigliori here and stay away from my FCK thread!

HOW HACKER KNOW ALL DETAILS WITH NOIRE ABOUT SKIMMER BOUGHT FROM HIM < AND ALL conversation happened between me and him and noire for convincing me that he is good before sending him the software!!!!!!!!!!!!! he try to be tricky the faggot can't solve this he is RIPPER! MAN RIPPER!

Read LOGS !! and i have more logs before 3 and 4 days all!! with me ALL!! PROOFS WITH ME !

STOP THIS REDICOULOUS ACTING STOP !!! WHEN SOMEONE's ICQ IS HACKED HE COMEBACK AFTER FEW DAYS FROM RIPPING YOU TO TELL YOU FROM THE SAME ICQ THAT HE WAS HACKED!!! koshnevo wanted my software and legend software and all and he told me all this before few weeks and days with fill logs how come he comeback now and tell me that he don't even have an idea about what we are talking about this is bullshit fucking ripper!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху