Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

kimagure

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Ninja, I'm currently dealing with Darkoja, you can ask him what my terms were since the first time we spoke. Not trying to be a smart ass, unless being smart ass means protecting your investments.

As for prices in Thailand, well, I'm here for more than 7 years. If you have a connection that can take a fake passport with no entry stamps in Thailand and give me a business visa on it, I'd be more than happy to work something out with you. Again, not being a smartass, just stating the actual facts. I could have easily said that I pay the guy who opens the accounts 2000 euros instead of the visa, we all know that nobody would walk into a bank to open an account with a fake passport for just a plane ticket and a few drinks on the beach, but that's another expense I have to deal with, so people like DollarGreed have to find excuses for coming out short and bitch and moan for $250 lost in taxes, cuts and fees (WU, LR exchangers, etc)

I'm going to be clear on this one, unless DollarGreed doesn't find a way to make it up to me, I'm not going to pay him 1 cent, with or without ripper status.

dollargreed

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
I'm going to be clear on this one, unless DollarGreed doesn't find a way to make it up to me, I'm not going to pay him 1 cent, with or without ripper status.

LOL!? ME ?! Making up to you? What do you propose? Send you another transfer?! I can't believe what you are saying. How can you ask that when you need to send me the payment from the first transfer???
This is incredible, outrageous and unbelievable!!!
Ninja, he didn't make a CENT in the last 3 years, this is what he told me when I first talked to him. I bet he already spent the money and that's why he said he wouldn't pay my share.. It's sad but true..

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху