Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

dollargreed

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Peace? Where's my money little lame mouse that you are?

Support the fact is very simple this lamer ripped me and he is only looking for excuses. If I were to agree with him on bigger amounts it's logical that I won't transfer smaller amounts without his approval, right? Only lame excuses coming from a shit person.
The fact is simple, you ripped me for $2400 and you need to get the status RIPPER under your name, shit person that you are.

kimagure

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Go bark somewhere else. I bet you that $2400 was all you managed to come up with all year after promising people hundreds of thousands. Guys like you are 2 cents a dozen, lucky there's other people out there that really mean business and live up to their promises, cause with dumb little clitters luck you, we'd all starve

Депозит
0$
Go bark somewhere else. I bet you that $2400 was all you managed to come up with all year after promising people hundreds of thousands. Guys like you are 2 cents a dozen, lucky there's other people out there that really mean business and live up to their promises, cause with dumb little clitters luck you, we'd all starve

ADMIN, the transfer Dollargreed is talking about came from me, Dollargreed knew kimagure longer than I did and I wanted him to act on my behalf.
Kimagure: Careful with the language here my friend! I can provide print screens of the communications I had with the person whom wired that amount to the admin including the invoice I sent, and other e-mails I received from the depositor.

Admin, please take action about this guy or advise him to pay the $2,400.

kimagure

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Talk to your buddy, I specifically said that I don't want transfers under $9000 US, you can read what all this is about on the first page of this thread. Stop wasting people's time

Депозит
0$
Dude, my buddy didn't mentioned anything about you wanting transfers HIGHER than $9,000 because I wouldn't have sent anything if I'd knew it from the start. I think I am the one who lost most over here. I don't know what was wrong between you, but I am a victim here and of course, I am not comfortable with it.

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Too much talks

lets momve step by step

1 part of deal say what u agree NO LESS THAN 9k, other - there was no talks about it.

Please show me in logs (after posting FULL conversation between both of you here) part where you negotiated part about transfer.
Thank you.

kimagure

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Sorry, Ninja, I have deleted him from my contacts already and I can't find the logs. If you have any idea on how to recover them I'll be glad to show everything. We were using ICQ through Pidgin with OTR

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху