GroundZero Stupid RIPPER icq:612026603

sirac

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Prove to Panther that you have a bigbase, valid and not taken from the internet.

This is between you and me, if you can't prove what my rules stated then you won't recive any money. Panther should understand that I don't deal with people who buys cards. I have rules too, like the rest of the people who offers services here. So your only hope to get your money back is what I stated above.

First of all if u didn't think like a kid, u will know that the only way to prove validity is for the cards to be tested on a merchant!! ..how long till the owner sees charge and call bank and card becomes declined :mad:

There is nothing btw you an me, if u had doubts i didn't have my own base and ware valid, u should have told me you were not going to deal with me!! Not when u have my $110 and your lame attempts to force me to continue wasting my cards will you bring up this crap!!

I only contacted you cos i thought you were a pro and obviously u have since proven otherwise and also until u pay me, u are a RIPPER!!
Panther already told u, pay up or get RIPPER status, the choice has since been urs :D

GroundZero

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Prove to Panther that you have a bigbase, valid and not taken from the internet.

This is between you and me, if you can't prove what my rules stated then you won't recive any money. Panther should understand that I don't deal with people who buys cards. I have rules too, like the rest of the people who offers services here. So your only hope to get your money back is what I stated above.

I don't want anymore cards from you. I want you to simply prove this to panther to get your money. I don't care how you prove it, but if you want to get $100 richer you have to do it. Like I said, I have rules like the rest of the people on this site who offers 'services'

Gucci

RIPPER
Депозит
0$

I don't want anymore cards from you. I want you to simply prove this to panther to get your money. I don't care how you prove it, but if you want to get $100 richer you have to do it. Like I said, I have rules like the rest of the people on this site who offers 'services'

be a prince and back his fuckin 110 $ , thats nothing for a real seller .
End of drama .:)

sirac

Новичок
Депозит
0$

And who was going to give u more cards to you ?:confused:
So i can open another ripping thread and tell the forum u ripped me again :D
The rule u had was for someone that had big base to contact you, that i fulfilled, no where in your rules state that the owner of bases must be willing to waste their cards :p
So pay the misery $110 or get RIPPER STATUS!!
u claim u can cashout $3400, but for $100 u act like this ?:eek:
be a prince and back his fuckin 110 $ , thats nothing for a real seller .
End of drama .:)

Exactly my point, for a cheap $110, Groundzero is acting this , what if it was $3400 or $5000?? :eek:

Totally agree..If u're a real seller 110 bucks is almost nothing

Yeah $110 is a misery cheap bucks, but i guess for a RIPPER like Groundzero, such amounts are needed to keep feeding :p

Последнее редактирование:

sirac

Новичок
Депозит
0$
If it's such a misery cheap bucks why do you cry over it? x)

Yes THIEF , that $110 is a misery bucks and no i wasn't crying over it, i just wanted to expose how CHEAP and HUNGRY u were for such amounts :D
if i needed the misery $110 so bad, u think i wouldn't have continued wasting my cards on you in your futile forceful attempt to make me continue?
:p

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху