GroundZero Stupid RIPPER icq:612026603

GroundZero

Новичок
Депозит
0$
You retarded MORON and dumb THIEF, where did your ripping dickhead see where i said ur fuckface can control balances?
You said how can the cards be waste..LOOK AT THE LOG BELOW since ur dickhead suffers MEMORY LOSS:mad:

sirac ‎(3:05 PM):
got?
GroundZero ‎(3:05 PM):
ye
GroundZero ‎(3:29 PM):
card is dead
sirac ‎(4:22 PM):
Hi
GroundZero ‎(4:23 PM):
card was dead
sirac ‎(4:23 PM):
wait, i check
sirac ‎(4:31 PM):
card is valid
GroundZero ‎(4:31 PM):
no its not
GroundZero ‎(4:31 PM):
or it has very low funds
yes it is
may have low funds
but not dead
GroundZero ‎(6:24 PM):
dead, low balance whatever bro.

when lame retarded kids like u don't know the difference when a card is dead and when it has low balance that is why i need to test, so that your stupid dickhead doesn't come with your stupid ill-informed notion of me sending you a DEAD CARD U PIG!!

You are dodging the question u pig!, i never said i expected all the cards to have balance, but those with brains unlike u who was born naturally dumb and stupid will know that when u keep using a particular bin and u get dismal results, chances are that u will keep getting dismal results!!
when u came with so many " not enough balance" from the same bins (which was the bins i had from your bank), i told u that bin is classic and not plat/gold or biz bin, which usually has so much higher balances than classic!
So i told u i can't continue with that bins (IT IS IN THE LOGS U MORONIC FOOL!)
and would continue when i get biz bins or plastic bins.....but your ripping dickhead tried to force me to keep pasting bins that evidently had low balances!! and when i declined u decided not to send me my share u RIPPING THIEF
if u could stop thinking like a kid without brains, u think if u had a success rate with that bin, i wouldn't have sent more?? HOW COME U ARE THIS DUMB??

B]Ironically i found that special bin today (in a new base), that bin u said could do 3k, but how can i trust a dumb stupid thief like u with 3k, when you were to childish, stupid and acted like a retarded pig for $369 [/B]:D
though u are right the bin is rare, cos i just found only 3 in the base :)
proof? this is one
kxxxx joxxxx | kxxx joxxxx | 4277233xxxxxxxxx | xxx | xx-20xx | SWE | | xxxxxx | toxxx | nottjxxxxx12 | 46-70-xx-xxxx | [email protected]

Seriously you must be a very disturbed kid.

Do you have to act like a child and swear in every sentence you write? I get it, you are angry because you didn't realize what I was looking for. But if you read again what I wrote, I cant control balances and I told you from the beginning that Swedish cards only has Classic for Private Persons. Business cards are for people who has a company. I know the diffrence between a dead and low funds card, but that doesn't mean I theoriticaly have to type it out step by step so you understand. I authorized the card by the amount as the previous cards. Low funds, dead it doesn't matter, it didn't work anyhow.

sirac

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Seriously you must be a very disturbed kid.

Do you have to act like a child and swear in every sentence you write? I get it, you are angry because you didn't realize what I was looking for. But if you read again what I wrote, I cant control balances and I told you from the beginning that Swedish cards only has Classic for Private Persons. Business cards are for people who has a company. I know the diffrence between a dead and low funds card, but that doesn't mean I theoriticaly have to type it out step by step so you understand. I authorized the card by the amount as the previous cards. Low funds, dead it doesn't matter, it didn't work anyhow.

Seriously u must be a retarded dumb kid and this is no swear, this is just your reality (being dumb and a natural retard) :mad:
Who is acting stupid and childish here trying to rip me for a cheap and stupid $110? all fingers point to YOU! THIEF
Are u stupid or u have reading issues? did i say a thief like u could control balances? or can u tell me where i blamed u for low balances? I only told you i didn't want to keep sending you classics cos of the numerous " low balances" and would stick to sending you biz when i check my new base U RETARD!

obviously ur dumb dickhead didn't know the difference btw if a card was dead or low balance, that is why u wrote that!!, it clearly showed ur stupidity and how new in the game a lame kid like u is in the game!!:D
Anyway send me my $110 or get banned!!
it is funny how for an amount this cheap, u decided to rip..YOU PROBABLY HAD A VERY BROKE and HUNGRY CHILDHOOD AND U NEED TO RIP TO FEED

admin how long till this thief gets banned?? :eek:

sirac

Новичок
Депозит
0$
is there no moderator anymore?
THIS retarded LAME KID and dumb stupid Ripper hasn't paid me yet and he still not banned !!

Депозит
0$
GroundZero pay him or i`ll put status RIPPER.
Sirac - Watch your language,this is the FIRST and LAST warning i`m gonna give to you.

GroundZero

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Panther, he didn't read the rules it's his fault.

GZero can approve i'm not a ripper, because I have paid him when we've done Cashouts.

Депозит
0$
I have done some business with Ground Zero.

I'll admit, things didn't seem to go right, but one or two small things came off and he has paid the balance.

I'll admit, it crossed my mind, but I don't think he's ripped me, just perhaps isn't QUITE as good at cashing out as he thinks ;)

I'm happy to continue dealing with him, although I admit, I threw a lot of CCs at the guy and there always seemed to be some problem. He maintains I can check these and will still be live.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:28 PM ----------

Charged: $0.3
Result: 00 Approved
Card Security Code Match: Y

Some were dead, some are live.

I'm happy this is no ripper, perhaps he needs to highlight the fact that what he does doesn't always work. To his credit, his rules were explicit, in this case I can't see that he has done anything wrong.

Does anybody else have anything to prove otherwise? Personally I quite like the guy.

sirac

Новичок
Депозит
0$
GroundZero pay him or i`ll put status RIPPER.
Sirac - Watch your language,this is the FIRST and LAST warning i`m gonna give to you.

he is still refusing to pay me :mad:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:42 PM ----------

Panther, he didn't read the rules it's his fault.

GZero can approve i'm not a ripper, because I have paid him when we've done Cashouts.

I read the rules, u probably did not!!
I have base, i gave u 4 at once, i refused to continue cos of your dismal performance!! You come with the accusation i buy ccs cos i refused to continue wasting my classic sweden ccs??:mad:

you will be banned, so there become no new victims!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:45 PM ----------

I have done some business with Ground Zero.

I'll admit, things didn't seem to go right, but one or two small things came off and he has paid the balance.

I'll admit, it crossed my mind, but I don't think he's ripped me, just perhaps isn't QUITE as good at cashing out as he thinks ;)

I'm happy to continue dealing with him, although I admit, I threw a lot of CCs at the guy and there always seemed to be some problem. He maintains I can check these and will still be live.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:28 PM ----------

Charged: $0.3
Result: 00 Approved
Card Security Code Match: Y

Some were dead, some are live.

I'm happy this is no ripper, perhaps he needs to highlight the fact that what he does doesn't always work. To his credit, his rules were explicit, in this case I can't see that he has done anything wrong.

Does anybody else have anything to prove otherwise? Personally I quite like the guy.

My point exactly, i gave him 4 cards, he could only cash one for $369, my share of a misery $110. his success rate is low so i said no, i can't continue with those bins! cos like you wrote all the time i threw ccs at this RIPPER, there always seems to be a problem!

But i find your last statement (bold green) wrong!! and no it is not explicit!! Can you show me where he wrote on his rules that i should keep throwing him ccs all the time even when his performance sucks?? I fulfilled the rule of having my own base, but i refused to throw more ccs at him when there was always an issue of " not enough balance" and to make it worst he tried To force me to continue unless i wouldn't be paid my share!!
THAT IS BEING A RIPPER, unless perhaps u are giving him a BLIND SUPPORT!

Последнее редактирование:

GroundZero

Новичок
Депозит
0$
If you somehow prove to me that you have a bigbase, I will give you some money.

But you have to prove that this is a valid base, and you haven't taken some old base from another site with alot of dead cards.

Panther, I am not here to rip and I have done successfull deals with GZero, those 'problems' occur sometimes when there isn't enough funds. It's common sense and apperantly Sirac doesn't understand the meaning of common sense.

If he proves what my rule stated, he will recive the money.

sirac

Новичок
Депозит
0$
If you somehow prove to me that you have a bigbase, I will give you some money.

But you have to prove that this is a valid base, and you haven't taken some old base from another site with alot of dead cards.

Panther, I am not here to rip and I have done successfull deals with GZero, those 'problems' occur sometimes when there isn't enough funds. It's common sense and apperantly Sirac doesn't understand the meaning of common sense.

If he proves what my rule stated, he will recive the money.

First of all i have nothing to proof to you!! 2ndly i don't want some money but i want my only share!! :mad:
You really must have memory issues, the 4 cards i sent was any of them invalid? Even when u claimed wrongly some was dead i showed it it was valid!!
The only way i can proof to you is to send you more cards and u coming with further dismal results, but i can't waste more on you, so don't bring up that crap!! Besides i now have your bins in my new base, but i can't continue with a RIPPER LIKE YOU!!
Panther, Groundzero is here to rip, u told him to pay and he is still here buying time!! I never said it was his fault in " not enough balance", i only told him that since those bins were what i had of his specific bank in my base and those bins brought dismal results, i was not willing to send more, SO SEND ME MY SHARE AND WHEN I GET YOUR BIZ BINS I WILL DEAL WITH YOU....the biz bins i have now, but not willing to deal with the RIPPER ANYMORE!!
btw the ripper Groundzero and me who has common sense? The one holding my $110 and trying to force me to continue so that i get ripped more?? Is that what u were taught common sense is? or maybe to you common sense=ripping sense :p

Последнее редактирование:

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху