Free registration rules

jewsforlife

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
vouch for me!!!!!!

hi im a 42 yr old disabled man.. since i became disabled 15 yrs earlyer i have been trying my luck at carding. usually i stick with my same couple site and not try new ones but i was recently put on to your website..if any one can vouch for me it could be bennifical for all of us try me.......

Депозит
0$
Hi guys,I was frequent shopper,until I decided that I'm tired of making others rich!!!!So I'm deciding to go solo,and without this site I'm nothing literally,so if any other carders out there that have faced similar circumstances to the ones that I'm dealing with,please help me with the 2 vouchers,it would be greatly appreciated.

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
i want to eat EMV chips with my cornflakes

it´s just a farkin´ satellite card on steriods right?¿

is that why my lame brute force attempts via pcscd are starting to do /something/ ?

help me and I help you. this menace.. these fucking satellite cards posing as my blessed magstripes.. shall whine in defeat soon..

even if I have to reload win95, Winexplorer, and get a Phoenix programmer.

but while I´m at it I´m very interested in getting around this whole new PCI-PCA rule bullshit that seems to be causing people so many issues. For me personally I can´t say anything except I would like to see everyones bits in the right place. My CVV2-CVV attempts are progressing after a year of not caring and I have generated some PVV´s that worked. why hasn´t this caught on more? anyways

peace

user35

Новичок
Депозит
0$
New this place 2 Voucher to me friends be nice Here
Active to me a lot thanx so much. Friends)

Депозит
0$
I want to pay for the membership... been ripped too many times... Somebody please guide me on how I can register by paying the $33.00 amount.

Regards

MadeZeus

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Yes you need read.
Admin or Moderators icq ask and
made help to you.

how do this.

Activation this nice place.
Thanx.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху