Free registration rules

Депозит
0$
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld

ive been carding for about 2-3 years now. A couple of my friends put me on to this site... it never hurts to learn more instead of bothering them with my questions every three seconds... plus phones are unsafe... i dont trust em... so i rather just read up on every1 elses ideas and views about similar situations... also im looking for good vendors.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:44 AM ----------

ive been carding for about 2-3 years now. A couple of my friends put me on to this site... it never hurts to learn more instead of bothering them with my questions every three seconds... plus phones are unsafe... i dont trust em... so i rather just read up on every1 elses ideas and views about similar situations... also im looking for good vendors.

Also, i know a thing or two about this game... been in some crazy situations... know my way around the persistent workers that take they job too serious... (ps I HATE THEM!!!)

Owolarbie

Новичок
Депозит
0$
please i need anybody that can help me hack western Union Nigeria or uk and that will get back to me with the money infor like the senders name and the Mtcn....please if anybodycan please let me know

Депозит
0$
Is there a large English speaking membership on this forum? I'll gladly pay for membership, but only if there are plenty of English speakers.

hotshit420

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Would like to learn for knowledge purposes only. a friend suggested this site to help me. just need my two vouches.. plz help me up. Thank You.

Депозит
0$
The1NiteMan

Hell... I'm here for a few reasons....to learn some more, give a little and get some paper...I can promise that

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:22 AM ----------

also can someone explain how i get these 2 vouchers?????? Please

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху