ALL RIPPERS NEED TO DIE AND THEIR FAMILIES!!!

darky

Новичок
Депозит
0$
How would you feel when you take cash out of a rapist card? It will probably cost double the normal price cause after all It's conscious free.. ;D

senshido

Новичок
Депозит
0$
In any country you fight hard enough and refuse to pay credit card bill, you wont lose if are victim. VISA and MC etc have their rules for this.
Anyways people dont need credit cards.

fuck_you

Новичок
Депозит
0$
you bitch did i ask u anything ? what the hell you are fucker . im talking to admins. not u go away im not spam this forum you doing this .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:59 PM ----------

and im not ripper cause im not com online from last week even im not seller or sell anything then why ripper

Shaggy said "it wasnt me" :D

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Hahah. I remember that song.
"My girl just caught me"
WHat im gonna do?

- say it wasn't you
:D

Депозит
0$
you bitch did i ask u anything ? what the hell you are fucker . im talking to admins. not u go away im not spam this forum you doing this .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:59 PM ----------

and im not ripper cause im not com online from last week even im not seller or sell anything then why ripper

Close ur mouth and listen me, U POST MUCH MESSAGES ON MUCH THREADS+FROM THIS ACCOUNT MAYBE U NEVER RIPP, BUT I SURE THAT U HAVE 100% CLONES(and admin find that u have clones that are already on blacklist, now stop conversation, and go away from forum(negative reputation from me u will have)

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху