ALL RIPPERS NEED TO DIE AND THEIR FAMILIES!!!

Депозит
0$
imagine how badly he just got ripped LOL go kill yourself topic starter i hope you will be getting ripped even more cuz your pu55y and pu55ies always end up like this so go cry in the corner because ur not the doing world but world is doing u ))))

Депозит
0$
Calm down bro, relax. Even if you got ripped its not the end of the world.
Just take a rest for a while, re-freshen your mind up and you'll be back to normal.

Депозит
0$
Exactly

Dump + Pin; they always lose all their money unless there's a large scale investigation

Debit; they lose the money many times if there's no zero-liability statement

Credit; if there isn't enough evidence (you know what i'm talking about, addresses and such), they lose the money

So if you think Karma won't get you, think again; you go into this business knowing it isn't a robin hood business.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I will not close that topic.
Interesting conversation going on.

Депозит
0$
it isn't a robin hood business

It's not? No, I believe that I am like Robin Hood by transferring foreign capital from rich, greedy and corrupt capitalist Americans to poorer countries like Ukraine and Russia where I invest in and live and thus help those economies develop. :D

TS you obviously have an attitude problem and its no-one else fault but your own that you got ripped by not being cautious enough.

Последнее редактирование:

cucc

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Everyone has a job. This is my job. I love it.

In my country 90% of rich people are currupted, black money makers. It can be any field.
This is my court, I play the ball myself. Tennis is one of the most paid sports hahah!

OP, just grow up, if u dont like it, dont bother urself. dont spread negativity.

Rockz

Новичок
Депозит
0$
admin you not reply me :( why my status is ripper even im not do any thing wrong . please un banned me

Депозит
0$
No, I believe that I am like Robin Hood by transferring foreign capital from rich, greedy and corrupt capitalist Americans to poorer countries like Ukraine and Russia where I invest in and live and thus help those economies develop.
Ur not Robin Hood, remmeber robin hood take money from reach guys, and give them to pure people(i mean people who have not money), on our situation we take money from reach guys, and put them on our pocket. U can think that ur realy robin hood, only if u send this money to charities organizations like WWF, R.C. and so on
Robin Hood never use money someslf, and he never use them that to come rich. and if look for us , we are ussing them that to come rich(example: have BMW X6, own big house(or flat))
admin you not reply me why my status is ripper even im not do any thing wrong . please un banned me
Stop crying little pure, shitty ripper. Don't need think that ur clever then other, admin never make ur status as ripper if he have not any prooff. Now he make ur status that ur ripper becuase he have good proof on u, and don't need tell that ur never rip. And stop spam this forum, it's seems like little crying, ogly girl, trying to tell , that she is not ogly)))

Последнее редактирование:

Rockz

Новичок
Депозит
0$
you bitch did i ask u anything ? what the hell you are fucker . im talking to admins. not u go away im not spam this forum you doing this .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:59 PM ----------

and im not ripper cause im not com online from last week even im not seller or sell anything then why ripper

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху