Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
i deal whit pirax many time.... and all ok i buy some monhts ago almost 1 year primero account and all ok.. also few monhts ago i buy 1k pcs AU for 9k and he give good stuff 80% valid
i dont know what is the problem but the times i deal whit him all ok.. and he get the chance to ripme whit more than $10k and never do nothing i think he is honest guy

Депозит
0$
i did another things and ok too, but this time he ripp me, people change.
Or perphas have no money, and instead of talk, like biz man, ripp.
I dont know what happen, i just know that happen

Депозит
0$
i dont wanna involve in THIS fight .. i just can say that i work whit pirax. some times
last time i send him somes d+p and him always report. money . some times whit DELAY
but always report and send.. last time was some d+p from SOUT AFRICA..

Депозит
0$
admin must read proof and logs. and give deserve to guilty but i VOUCH for pirax is honest i make some bussines

Депозит
0$
if he didnt cashout my d+p he hadnt to pay me, ok?
then why send me in icq i will pay, only 1600 remain to finish?
cause he cashout d+p, but i continue waiting and no pay

Plarx 10/11/2011 18:39

te envbie 200
Plarx 10/11/2011 18:39

solo faltan 1600

Депозит
0$
RESUME:
As i said, i send Plrax a d+p, he take 600 euros in his countrie and he sent to a friend in Pakistan, and he cashout in NY.(Total 2k euros)
As Plrax and I agreed, i paid to the cardholder (its my friend), but Plrax didnt pay to me.
Then i wrote in the forums,then Plrax said he will pay all as we agreed,but now said me its going to pay me for just only 600 euros, why? cause i can prove that he cashout in NY.
So this time dont win the true, its impossible to prove for me.
I dont know if Plrax lie me or Pakistan lie Plrax,but i paid all to the cardholder cause i agreed with him,so i understand i not responsable of things between Plrax and Pakistan (they are friends).
Plrax must to pay all to me,as i did whith cardholder,as honests men do in biz, first said ok now say no, cause now he see i cant prove.
So i lost my money, thats all, i stop write this its the true history, so be careful with Plrax = Kerozene, i dont know if lie or not, but he havent word.

Thanks and bye

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
PlarX is banned and that only happend 2 reasons: 1. Talk a lot of shit and just waste time , 2. Another account with same IP ;) i guess theres nothing else to expain....

Депозит
0$
pireX got what he deserves coz he is a lowlife ripper he will come back with new nick and rip again to hell with him...

itr0nic

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
I deal with plrax on the regular and have been doing so for almost a year now, and I have dealt with everything from d+p to dumps with this guy and I have never had ANY problems with him. People always say that he talks too much and is a time waster but it is only because he is trying to see where people are at mentally because as you know there a lot of people one should avoid in places like this, and I already know that if he is talking to someone that much there is a good reason for it. The most important thing I can say about that is if he talks about what he will do he will in fact back this up, this unlike most people I encounter who do all the talking but never have results, this is a timewaster. Abba I have known you for a very long time now and I know what you told me about what happend with donnelj, I dont really understand what happened with that but it is unfortunate in any case as I do not understand why things went the way that they did, I do know that all of this happened around the same time though when my friend went on a trip, and I think that this caused most of the confusion, hopefully this will be resolved soon as I know you were left in the middle of what happend. Zeus we have talked in great detail about what happened and I think that it was just a series of events that led to things turning out how they did in the end. I dont think that he ripped you because I have personally dealt with him working with well over 300 pcs of d+p and there was no problem at all, I have the logs to back up my words so I know that he would not go through all of that for such a small amount of money, again I think that the timing of things with what was happening at that time led to the misunderstanding that followed and of course once a war starts no one wants to do what is right because you only want to win the war now which makes no sense because the second you do this you are not focusing on what we are all here for, TO MAKE MONEY!!! there is no money in war unless you are the one selling the guns or caskets! lets get back to doing what we are supposed to be doing. I will catch you on icq zeus

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху