Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

zbox

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Just mark me RIPPER status. Bukin,Ty3 when did I dealt with you for those ammounts? I don't record that and GNR please go and stick something down your ass.

GNR

Депозит
0$
Just mark me RIPPER status. Bukin,Ty3 when did I dealt with you for those ammounts? I don't record that and GNR please go and stick something down your ass.

Yup, your face i wipe my ass with.
This guy is just a filthy romanian gipsy ripper and nothing more.
I only wrote him a line in jabber yesterday, something like: " good that i didnt make an order with you as i was planning to , coz i would had been ripped too"
He wrote me today in jabber saying that he ripped because the guy was a cop and he deserved the ripp.
He wont refund because Ninja already banned other account of his and he dont give a shit if he gets ripper status.
He also said that i shouldnt worry he was going to ripp me too, "i dont have enough money that he will be tempted to ripp me" - his own words.
I dont know from what amount the temptations start getting into him and i dont plan to find out.

The convo was not in english and i dont keep logs , but this is what he said, i dont have any reason to lie, with him or without him here in forum its same thing for me.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
He was a clear ripper, I posted in his thread about details of hotel booking, amount was something else and he was telling me more. Nobody at that time noticed. Well now all you can see another guy did his ripping and going away from the forum.

zbox

Новичок
Депозит
0$
GNR I don't know you and I don't know what you trying to do but your very lame with all this bitching. Dimple, dont flattern yourself too much, re-read the logs and u see clearly that ur stupidity blooms.

Ninja, it's not me who they dealt with.

GNR

Депозит
0$
GNR I don't know you and I don't know what you trying to do but your very lame with all this bitching. Dimple, dont flattern yourself too much, re-read the logs and u see clearly that ur stupidity blooms.

Ninja, it's not me who they dealt with.

Bai muist prost, ce "bitching" ?
Ti-am scris " bine ca nu am apucat sa fac order cu tine, ca ma ardeai, escrocel mic".Doar atat.
Mi-ai raspuns ca nu te tenta pe tine sa ma arzi la suma mica...sau cum ai zis..dar ideea asta e.Ori sugi pula?
Nu mai tii minte ce mi-ai scris a 2-a zi?
Te cunosc din alt forum , si ti-ai luat si ban de la mine COVE bagati-ai pula-n ma-ta( ia gandeste-te)...ma doare in pula de toata drama asta ,dar nu spune ca "bitching".Ca e adevarul.

Депозит
0$
Bai muist prost, ce "bitching" ?
Ti-am scris " bine ca nu am apucat sa fac order cu tine, ca ma ardeai, escrocel mic".Doar atat.
Mi-ai raspuns ca nu te tenta pe tine sa ma arzi la suma mica...sau cum ai zis..dar ideea asta e.Ori sugi pula?
Nu mai tii minte ce mi-ai scris a 2-a zi?
Te cunosc din alt forum , si ti-ai luat si ban de la mine COVE bagati-ai pula-n ma-ta( ia gandeste-te)...ma doare in pula de toata drama asta ,dar nu spune ca "bitching".Ca e adevarul.

Sorry to interfere , I think is best for all of us if u just speak english. dont be offended please , but i guess u already know why.

Депозит
0$
Sorry posting here , but for Zbox Defense , i have asked him last 3 day tickets for girls , and he just telling me " He dont do Tickets Anymore "
so if he really turned too ripper why he not accept my order and ripp my $$ ??? :)

10:01:58 [email protected]: sorry bro
10:02:04 [email protected]: dont do ticket anymore
10:02:11 R***0: oh ok

for my side think it time too see SCREEN of convo etc ... LR ... from TS

Ty3

Депозит
0$

zbox, you think that you are most smart than other?
This is your PM to me at october

zbox.jpg

This is part of our october logs:
zbox2.jpg

Same jabber and same LR purse

If it will be need, I can post our october logs for our deals at approx. 3K

to Romeo: plz don't delete your message in this tread, coz I think that zbox will begin to tell, that this is not his jabber.

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху