Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
lol Weed -rep me because I say in your other thread bro I hope maybe he die in car accident. haha Weed has a dick in his arse is why he needs money. Surgery

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Yes this guy is ripper and fed i have full info about him who needs it pm me

BigBear

Проверенный продавец
Депозит
0$
Agreed, sorry BigBear for your loss!
And look at this, weed is still not banned. :(

To tell u the truth, i dont care if he gets banned or whatever. He has a lot of other accounts to keep on ripping. Remember this is a public Board. I have done what i had to do, blacklisting and -rep for beeing a Ripper. The last one, self declared ripper(maximill0n) i posted in blacklist for ripping me, only got DEER status: http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=25912. I think there is nothing more to say about. Let me tell u something, in the early 90s we where only a few carders from USA, Europe and Russia and we respected each other, there was no need of escrow services or verifying sellers, only trust and respect. Most of my carder fellows from those days retired allready or are in jail. Its time for me to retire also, because this is turning into a real Kindergarden full of kids fucking up the biz trying to make some cinema and popcorn money. Same thing with this weed, i dont care about the money he ripped me, but i do care a lot about the respect i lost from my partners because they counted on me to get the service he was supposed to give me. If a man brakes his given word he becomes useless junk, not even worth to spite at him.

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
fLxXx is definatly not recommended,and his gay partner Viruz_Coder

Come to a real forum like .su and say that. You are just a kid like many others on this forum, thats what this public forum is for - the kids. I don't even know you and you spit nonsense about me anyway. So you can keep chatting here like you do with all your 14 year old friends on facebook while others actually do some business.

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху