vipserv is ripper http://carder.biz/member.php?u=35499

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
LOL.

Just found this on our clone system:

Обнаружена многократная авторизация у пользователя terrasaw.

Другие ники у этого пользователя:

capostatus

Means what you have another clone terrasaw with Ripper status allready.

and terrasaw have other clone, called QualityControl.
You can see blacklist to this ripper there

Now check log of posts of capostatus and you can find this blacklist where he claim against other person. Now check back logs... His icq name (QualityControl) and nickname of ripper QualityControl - same.
Now its solved and we spoted another Ripper.

IMPORTREPUBLICA
I think i need to thank you, because of that blacklist i have paid attention to him.

capostatus

Новичок
Депозит
0$
capostatus
Now show me conversation with IMPORTREPUBLICA.
Ill see what you said to him about that VIPServ.

Ignoring this - make your situatin even worse.

What is my situation? Just for Vouchin? I see people vouch and feedback scammer like fatalboi, why they not called and others to.

This is absurd If you think I am vip.

The only conversation with Import was one PM HE SENT ME, I replied back..

"
Originally Posted by IMPORTREPUBLICA
hi bro can you tell me how legit is vipserv"

my reply...

"Hello

I used him sometime last year for cashing out, I was sending funds to his drops, around 39k in total and got my share of 55%, hes good.

Capo"

@ Ninja, "terrasaw" I was banned because of 1 silly member who said he never got paid, wenger I think. That was supposed to be resolved but panther wanted me to pay to unlock.

& do look at my record for this account, it is stable, advice and questions etc... I only buy things/ sellers have had no problems with me what so ever.

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
@ Ninja, "terrasaw" I was banned because of 1 silly member who said he never got paid, wenger I think. That was supposed to be resolved but panther wanted me to pay to unlock.

& do look at my record for this account, it is stable, advice and questions etc... I only buy things/ sellers have had no problems with me what so ever.

Anythin' else, mr.Ripper? You seems way more stupido than others.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
capostatus
haha.
So instead of paying - u take other nickname?

Once ive discovered terrasaw u said "oh, i have blocked".
After ive updated post - you said "oh, yes - im Ripper, but its not that important"
u're full of shit, like all low-life Rippers.
And allways hid like a rats, before ppl discovered this.

Made final post and ill ban you out of here.

capostatus

Новичок
Депозит
0$
capostatus
haha.
So instead of paying - u take other nickname?

Once ive discovered terrasaw u said "oh, i have blocked".
After ive updated post - you said "oh, yes - im Ripper, but its not that important"
u're full of shit, like all low-life Rippers.
And allways hid like a rats, before ppl discovered this.

Made final post and ill ban you out of here.

I did make new username because you lot are hard at hearing, icq exactly the same, Import used to scam on ghostmarket for hsbc logs, so watch out for him, just noticed him in my icq with logs.

You can't even tell me who I have ripped, thats the joke, ripper is all you say but who has been ripped? wenger was sorted, it was confusion, so who did i rip now...state name....

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
bye bye, Ripper.
Dont have time for your ass, who has not solved problem with wenger here for 1 YEAR!
lol.

Депозит
0$
thank you admin for atleast uncovering this rippers even though i lost 3k for being stupid but it wont ever happen again vipserv is no were to be found hasnt been in icq thanx for trying to resolve this

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху