User Carder = ripper look screenshots

Депозит
0$
- When you make new post saying someone is ripper it's important to add his nickname and link on forum profile, his icq UIN, his Yahoo ID, his email address, his egold account, so that other potential ripping of forum users from the same person to be avoided.

He put me on ignore list.
I post screenshots. are you blind.

Депозит
0$
Its ok. I give a damn now. But thanks to carder.info for like having rippers here. I dont want too buy frome any one here any more. You mods here prove how you give a damn. And on rules before post about rippers, It says post screenshots. and yes i did. His user are carder His Lr you can see on screenshots and his yahoo also there [email protected]. But any way all members. Dont deal with user carder.
And i guess rules here = ban if members complaine.? And post deleted.
So if i get banned good luck.

Депозит
0$
catchmeifyoucan, you should have your own brains and don't trust to anybody. Stop crying on forum and begin to think yourself.
You're not in the tale guy. This is open forum and you should know about it.

Депозит
0$
Oh i dont cry. I just think its fucked up.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:02 PM ----------

And stells. You support rippers?

Депозит
0$
Oh i dont cry. I just think its fucked up.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:02 PM ----------

And stells. You support rippers?

I asked you plain SIMPLE:
logs to indicate TIME/DAY/HOUR and after you post JUST PRINTSCREEN you say we all suport Rippers.
When your not "doing" things RIGHT by the BOOK do not Bitch about it later when ur facts are incomplete.

Депозит
0$
So are the two above posts asking to be banned? (copy and paste under two usernames AND posted in wrong section) lol

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
EzequielAe
Сверху