tusac12 icq 632911226 RIPPER 100%

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

tusac12

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
AndyDufresne if you're not moderator , shut up frog

tusac12 the gcs NOT WORKING, YOU NEVER demonstrate THAT METHOD WORK , SIMPLY YOU ONLY dedicate A REQUEST THE MONEY , I PAY $500 LR IS VERY VERY HIGH FOR 2 WORDS......:mad:

demonstrate? now what spoon feed ya? I card gcs every day =))

You:
-First keep saying I will pay tomorrow-tomorrow for 2 weeks.
-Second say to make scam report on you and you don't care
- Now say this..yada yada yada,

Pay me back my money and we can resolve this quietly..

tusac12

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
tusac12,man when you give me real examples from tv, i send you money and end this problem ;)

yeah..get on your computer, use VPN..then get socks and card it on your PC while you watch..

God damn, if I knew you were such a dumb retard, would have blocked you straight away. I told you the entire history and topography of amazon and you made it well public by posting it here. My job's done, hence you pay me back.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
By the rules - its prohibited to sell some kind of "methods".
u both knew that or not?

tusac12

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
@ninja..
The guy added me to buy amazon accs first and then goes on asking how much shall I sell him my technique for..and once he comprehends and gets the technique, he tricks me into all this garbage.

Would have never dealt with him had I known he was such a lowballer..

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Send me this "method" ill check if it worth somethin or its a pure shit.

tusac12

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Please read it in the logs the guy posted, it's not like a document or PDF that I can send. And if you doubt the credibility of the technique, I have no problem in providing screens of the most recent amazon gc orders. ;)

And as a food for thought, I probably should never have sold this thing..half of the users need to be spoon fed and even after doin that, they come all out in the open accusing the seller of ripping them when in fact it's them doin the ripping..))

And ninja,
I can't believe you are backing him when he is the one who owes me money. If you read through my logs, you can see:

-if my technique was shit like he says, then why did he keep saying that he he shall return me money tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow for whole 10 days?
Why didn't he make scam report same day?

-And added to that, he even took $250 worth of gcs and said they were invalid (whose screenshots I provided)

It's obvious the guy wants to waste time and do only thing i.e. Scam..

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Its obvious for you, but not for me.
What is obvious for me - what you doesnt care about rules, which is prohibit selling so-called "methods"

tusac12

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Yea, my folly really..the first time that stupid arab scammed on an ipad and now this, real shame this..My apologies for not reading the rules.

So no solution on the method thingy? Atleast do something about the gcs? how much money shall I lose :(

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху