Депозит
0$
I have bought pre auth dumps from thejew many times!

He has never ripped me, got a dump to swipe for 2 - 5k multiple times.

Every often you have a shitty issue because the bank is stupid but with reasonable time he will call right back and remove the block again for you!

Great for what its worth!

Депозит
0$
this is not a matter of being fan or whatever u term it, how d hell do u justify that you swiped a pre-auth card and then getting back after 24hrs to complain it didnt work? it sounds stupid. Those ones i give u, dnt i tell u to get back to me immediately it declines? or do u think u own these cards and they should work anytime u swipe them? Its pissing u telling people to watch their words etc. I dnt need to make any post about what you owe me from day one, just do ya self a favor and stop crying like a baby

Депозит
0$
Edit logs? ur excuse is laughable dude, If i wanted to paste my logs with u long ago i would have done that long b4 this ya shyt $150 deal, truth is u dnt know what ur doing and the greed in you will never allow u learn what u dnt know, Worst of all is that people here admins inclusive judge people here from these funny green "reputation" and so called "senior member" status- kidddddddddssssssss

zbox

Новичок
Депозит
0$
del

Последнее редактирование:

Madeboss

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Yesterday i spoke with this guy thejew/621372926 ... I sent him 200.00 Plus data for regional block removal, full+mmn look up... after payment, i asked how long ? (naturally because i had other things to do) he responded "im gettin the dob and ssc" at 3:29pm i have not heard from him since. how long after a transaction do u wait to blacklist a person...?

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху