Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

SwitchSwitch

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Ninja I have 2 post on backlist nobody is answering this ripper buyer post here quickly u answer !!!
REMEBER ALL I HAVE MORE THAN 10 MILIONS DUMPS I DONT NEED TO RIPPE ANYBODY SPECIALLY THIS LAMER FOR 300 MIZZREBLE BUCKS BUT I AM NOT BE TAKEN AS A FOOL AND RIPPED BY BUYERS HOW THREATEN ME THEY POST IN BLACKLIST ENOGH RIPPER BUYERS BEWARE !!! YOUR DAYS OFF RIPPING MY ASS ARE FINISH !

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
SwitchSwitch
Stop bitchin' around and call everybody stupid.
This is just initial warning. Next one - and u're out.

Депозит
0$
i m not ripper ok u ripper send uncomplate order and dead also now u say i rip u
dont give free ok u take money first and i say u again and again i never leave my 350$ ok

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
again and again lose talk he is very happy to eat my money
its mean any 1 pay to admin get verifed status and rip people nad eat money ???????????????????
For this kind of talks ull get banned soon. So watch your mouth. We're working hard to make you good place for work here and make money.

Депозит
0$
I also have been "ripped" by SwitchSwitch, not sure if his dumps are only valid for 1 hour or something, but I bought 2 dumps for 120$ each, they were dead, then replacements were still dead. Maybe all 4 were just bad luck, but I am tired with dealing with replacements that don't even work.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
You folowed by his rules?
Asked for exchange in matter of 24hrs?

If yes - show proof
no - u accepted his rules, and there is nothin' i can do.

Депозит
0$
yes bro see chat historey and time he send me unchecked dumps and i inform him in 24 hour about replace
so pls say him send my replace pls
and i can't say i checked dumps and dump is good and he can't send checked dumps and i say about replace under 24 hour's

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
You should learn english.
Because i barely understand you.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху