(Spammer,Contender) adolf_hitler

adolf_hitler

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I have contacted you several times on ICQ but you never replied.....why not....because you blocked me from bad experience from russian-elite board.
Proof ?.

You provided it yourself....accepts PSC, use teamviewer, bad/foul language towards customers, customers complaining about cards being flagged/have small balance....thats exactly the problems i had with you on russian-elite.
Oh its not you ?. Weird ?. You were the only honest seller ?. All sellers were rippers, from the guy who was admin (hiddenlines), his staff (REVO), IzBiz, blecko. heimaterde.....i cant remember all names anymore but that board was corrupt as hell.
After they came back online there were a few new sellers and they all ripped me too...then they dissapeared and even though they all promised to replace me or send me back my LR they all got away with it.

Депозит
0$
Im not Heimaterde men, im Prototype ask on these Forums or members, they will proof too, im not Heimaterde.

adolf_hitler

Новичок
Депозит
0$
You are so honest that you cant tell the names of the 2 sites you were/are selling your cards on, neither do you want to tell under what name you have sold them/selling them.
If you are a good honest seller i wouldnt mind sharing that info here, after all you are honest and have satisfied customers only ?.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
U better finght here so we all canenjoy this.
Thank you.

Депозит
0$
So its ok if he spamming my Thread? So im allowed too, to say to you you are a Ripper..
Or if i spamming all Threads , its ok ?if yes ok sry me..

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Ure blind or what? Check ur topic, damnit, and my post there.
U both are real pain in the board.
U wont and cant speak to each other and involve other to ur personal drama.

Go take icq/jabber and solve probs there!

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху