Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

MR_REDBULL

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
well admin you know im mr redbull u know my history admin im not sinatra...... for this problem im going to listen sinatra and see what happened! pls make my treahd up thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:15 PM ----------

ninja as you may well see the logs posted by this person are all fake! There are dates that do not match! sinatra mail lr his account on 18 December and the payment is made ​​on 17 December! as shown then the logs are not linear and not all have the same character writing! sinatra and repeat 'a very good person and loyal! as you know dear administrator sinatra and I are two different people! so please rimmete at the top of my treahd thanks and good luck to all!
I remind all customer that you always use the escrow big deal!

Депозит
0$

akshay1006

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
First Sinatra sells bad dumps and then goes on to rip he was really desperate and many did not realize this really pity those who lost with this shit seller..........

Jimservice

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
I think dumpsxp did again fake screenshots.
In same section i have blacklist on this person too (im about: dumpsxp) with proof that he lie and that he using paint for his art. :D

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
mr redbull and sinatra have same icq number, and that icq ripped me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:54 AM ----------

mr redbull, why was sinatara replying on your thread with your same icq?

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
realestk
Write another claim with all proofs inside.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:19 AM ----------

This thread is closed coz its fake.

I give 5 days from now to make blacklists against MR_REDBULL and sinatra.
If noone will paste it (coz alot of ppl claim what he ripped them) their thread will be restored.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху