Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I dont care its assistance or u
if he work from ur beneath - u must be responsible.

U have 24hrs to solve the issue.

Депозит
0$
Ninja,

Money was sent.

We wont do business with this person anymore. We believe is ripper user who came back.

Please check for clones.

Regards,
SH-Bears

StrictlyBusiness

Проверенный продавец
Депозит
0$
Bro when dealing with shbear you must wait a little while for payment, they won't forget about you. I have done lots of good business with this user, so like I said just be patient I know sometimes things can seem like you got ripped, but. I'm telling you bro they are good people.

Депозит
0$
Ninja,

We have a seller that posted blacklist BECAUSE we said we will send money in 24 hours, and he DID not want to wait, so he did this.

Now, he already received his money 3 days ago, and he has no intention of coming here, to post "issue solved" because we know he only wanted to cause trouble from the beginning.

Its a new account for him(March 2013), so he doesn't care about it. Its probably old ripper that came back.

Me on the other side, I value business here. And I have "Unresolved Problems" all this day.

All I ask is understanding from your side. I know you think I give you trouble, but if you compare, I have 5 blacklists in 4 years, in exchange on my thread there is HUNDRED of good recommendations.

Regards,
SH-Bear

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
SH-Bear
Show me screenshot of payment.
PS. Too much hassle with your "service".

Депозит
0$
Ninja,

Screenshot from History.

gotmilkpaymenthistoryma.jpg

Also how it was sent to gotmilkson ICQ :

Payment Mode Account
Date 03/22/2013 04:20
Batch 136780978
From UXXXX17 (XXM)
To U2217727 (gotmilkson)
Amount $200.00
Memo
Payment Purpose Purchase of services

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:02 AM ----------

Sorry, Image here :

gotmilkpaymenthistoryma.jpg

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху