Seller login bank AU : qazwsx ICQ: 673-266 support : 566177964

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
manhatan, I gave u a lot of acc's. U killed 2 of them. U didnt payed for the transfer, I just told that i can help with it.
U paid for acc and u get it

Read the log man !! when i try to buy !! you promise come without code sent !! read man , read !! if you like , i can make screenshort for all people see it's come with code security !!

what i need do with fucking account come with sms code for do anything man ?

Sorry man !! do what do you promise you will do !! where is the screenshort you tell me you will make it in blacklist ? open your eyes and read the logs man !!!

qazwsx

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
U dont tell me about that u need acc without security before buying.This acc could be used without sms. So its ur problem that u couldnt use it. And it is ur problem, that u couldnt make transfer

Депозит
0$
U dont tell me about that u need acc without security before buying.This acc could be used without sms. So its ur problem that u couldnt use it. And it is ur problem, that u couldnt make transfer

A12/02/2011 16:04
check this acc
A12/02/2011 16:04
it is anz.com.au
SysMan12/02/2011 16:04
wait
SysMan12/02/2011 16:05
dont need sms code for sent or any other security questions ?
A12/02/2011 16:06
no
A12/02/2011 16:06
need
SysMan12/02/2011 16:09

qazwsx

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
manhatan, lol, yes there is no need to take sms, for most types of transfers. I dont know what type of tranfer u were doing.
And stop writing here. I am waitin what will Ninja tell.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
SysMan21/02/2011 23:04
posible do international sent without problem ?
A21/02/2011 23:04
possible

I clearly see what you promised to him what international transfer will be done without probs.

Now you tell us:
I dont know what type of tranfer u were doing.
This bank ask sms when you initiate international transfer?
If yes - you should make refund in full.

Im waiting for reply.

Депозит
0$
listen men !! you sell the shit !! all account you give me , come with code security , read the log , you tell not need !! read the other buyer what he write about u !! we are not stupid man !! if you give account without security , sure i can transfer , you promise screenshort you do the transfer and you dont do anything !! you promise make screenshort in blacklist and you dont make it !! read just what do you write man !! i can give now at Ninja the account you give me and he will see if need sms code for do transfer international or not !!

We wait you ninja , if you need log , iam in icq , i give you it and you will see the account sell this man !!

qazwsx

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
I gave him ANZ account. There are no sms alerts at all. Ninja, I could send acc in PM and u will see that there are no sms alerts and qwestions.

Депозит
0$
I gave him ANZ account. There are no sms alerts at all. Ninja, I could send acc in PM and u will see that there are no sms alerts and qwestions.

Read man , what i write in your post , read !!

i recieve one ANZ account with 3k in current balance and 178k in avaible funds , so when i click on international service for do international sent , my surprise is :

International Services Activation Outstanding

Our records show that you have previously lodged an application for International Services. You will have access to International Services at next logon after midnight. To continue in this current session of Internet Banking, select an item from the menu.

After 12 hours waiting , i try to login on account and the result is :

Why you have not gained access
print
ANZ Customer Service has locked this Customer Registration Number.
What can you do?
You will need to ask an ANZ Customer Service Officer to unlock your service, once you have confirmed your identity.
Please ring the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International 61 3 9683 8833), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You may wish to print this page before you close this window.

this is dont need any activation ? dont need anything ?

qazwsx

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
I sold u acc.
1. It was valid.
2. It was possible to make international transfer
It is not my problem that u killed this acc. Maybe ur sox was not clear or smth else.
I gave u all valid.

Депозит
0$
I sold u acc.
1. It was valid.
2. It was possible to make international transfer
It is not my problem that u killed this acc. Maybe ur sox was not clear or smth else.
I gave u all valid.

listen to me man !

You promise account without problem for do international transfer , sms , code security , questions or any activation !!

you dont do as you promise , read what Ninja tell you !! Just refund me my money and i will delete this post !! so think about and tell me , you will refund me yes or not !! if you tell me the ANZ dont need anything for do the transfer , read what i write you !! need authorization activation service international for sent !! so dont lie man !!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху