Новичок
Депозит
0$
change the colour blue for starters mate, god that hurts my eyes

specsavers here i cummmm

Депозит
0$
William Smith (ripper)

you expect me to pay for a ticket that get canceled i told you what time it was in my country zone and you refused to wait and the ticket cancel so you expect me to pay for it and i go invisible to you because you are a fucking ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:01 PM ----------

Nija this willy1910 has multiple accounts and is ripper left right and center i am not paying for a ticket that cancel

willy1910

DEER
Депозит
0$
I cancel my ticket today when you did not pay...I have a witness...You trying to ripp marocx too....I have tell all guys that are doing flight and hotel about you....they give me your other ICQ....marocx 2:54 PM
marocx 2:55 PM
He's online on forum
WILLIAM SMITH 2:55 PM
lol
ok

Депозит
0$
I cancel my ticket today when you did not pay...I have a witness...You trying to ripp marocx too....I have tell all guys that are doing flight and hotel about you....they give me your other ICQ....marocx 2:54 PM
marocx 2:55 PM
He's online on forum
WILLIAM SMITH 2:55 PM
lol
ok[/QUOTE]

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:46 PM ----------

yo you an asshole you think you know how to you cant u think you fuckin smart that why you will stay a fucking DEER and who fuck marocx i trying to ripp you is a cunt you trying to suck up and tanish my name to to bill back your repp it will never happen you tickets are shit you method are weak your ticket cancel after few hours that why you rushing me to pay go fuck yourself bro.

willy1910

DEER
Депозит
0$
My ticket is weak and ma rushing you to pay...I cancel my ticket after 48hrs when you don't pay...I can tell you good guy who book original ticket like am doing...Marco is BEST and you try to rip him too...if you claim not a riper, use escrow and stop shouting....I have never rip anyone on this forum...I do deal with people and we smile back at each other.

Депозит
0$
bro you went behind the school and not in a class room. you so stupid if i know you could cancel a ticket why will i let you fucking do it. if i was a ripper whats the point . you to hurry for small money that why you rushing me to pay so you can run with my money before the ticket cancel. come you think is yesterday start buyin. i have been ripped alot buy you fake carders

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:14 PM ----------

you really living up to your profile pic looking like a dam ass

willy1910

DEER
Депозит
0$
Mind you, the whole guy is looking at this thread and I know they will be wise not to deal with you....I will show you where you first ripp me.....behindtime 8/14/2012 3:08 PM

Dale Pereira
7260 N.W 25th Street CMB#932
Miami, FL 33122
U.S.A

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:24 PM ----------

Why you don't respond to the last thread....behindtime 8/14/2012 3:04 PM
57inch tv,1BLACKBERRY AND 1iphone
Dale Pereira
7260 N.W 25th Street CMB#932
Miami, FL 33122
U.S.A
I hope people can see who you are as a ripper.

Депозит
0$
willy 1910 stop postin false info about me you are worthless piece of shit.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:04 PM ----------

go try getting back you rep on some else not fucking me dont fuck around !!!!!

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху