Депозит
0$
Same at me, i didnt see online from one week and i am ready to receive 40k in prepaids , and lose 20k my share

Депозит
0$
S2killa showed up online today, here is what he told me

Код:
(08:34:05 AM) jacob: ??
(08:34:51 AM) S2killa: bro.
(08:34:57 AM) S2killa: I am so sorry.
(08:35:02 AM) Attempting to start a private conversation with [email protected]/41054279361361456614659759...
(08:35:06 AM) S2killa: lots of emergencies
[Image] (08:35:07 AM) Unverified conversation with [email protected]/41054279361361456614659759 started.
(08:35:12 AM) S2killa: cards died
(08:35:22 AM) S2killa: i didnt ripp you
(08:35:26 AM) S2killa: i never ripped anyone
(08:35:46 AM) S2killa: i disapeared bc i felt i let you and readdye down
(08:35:58 AM) S2killa: i honestly quit carding
(08:36:07 AM) S2killa: i will never do it again after this
(08:37:47 AM) S2killa: I didnt make a single dime. I sware to u.
(08:40:21 AM) jacob: okay, here's what Im gonna do for u, I will paste this @ c.pro and request Ninja to add u to rippers, since u r aint carding anymore I assume u wont care.
Also I am _NOT_ going to forward all ur personal info to LE and be vengeful, however I cant guarantee other pple u ripped wont do it.
I dont believe a single word u say and I dont intend to loose any more time on u kiddo.

I dont see any point in continuing this thread, I think Ninja must assign him status ripper and we should all accept our losses.

Депозит
0$
"the cards die , bcz this didnt know how to register with the name and address" and I am Santa Klaus :)

Ninja, pls assign him status ripper

Депозит
0$
This is what you get when you only deal with people with + reputation. Most people on this forum are not helpful, they all want +reputation and you get ripped.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
S2killa
Since you appeared online and didnt bothered to answer here - you have 48hrs to solve the issue.

Депозит
0$
j.bronowski , the temp cards need register same name john michel at another address with john michel lets sey from another state, CA state. here its a trick , bcz the temp prepaid firm send the good cards after few days when S2killa or another c.pro member who have prepaids to john michel from Ca state , and this need register for this when USPS worker come at john michel door.
j.bronowski let me know if u understand the idea
Anyway for this stupid boy S2killa , i lose money,
Are more here who have prepaids and are all 80% like S2killa.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:39 PM ----------

they dnt know the real job, arrogants and who think they are smart and dont listen

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Have been ripped as well. Is seperate BL needed? Lost $12k worth of MP codes.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:07 AM ----------

I happen to know his real name, photo, address and his store his mom operates in New Jersey. He is 22 years old. If anyone wants this info I can release it. If its against the rules, please delete this post. Just wanted to help the members who lost their hard work to this kid.

I know how he look like, almost same like the main charactor of film transformers, his mac pulled out his picture and put it as display pic on his icq, I think all who talk with this faggot kid know it.

If you really have his info, I'm offer you $1k for it. But first need to confirm it, if true $1k is yours. Contacted you in PM. I gonna put this ripper son of a bitch ripper kid to jail. :mad::mad::mad:

S2killa

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Hello, this is s2killa.

Where do I start?

Ninja, My apologies, i have been away i was just informed about this thread.

Troyadams? i didnt rip you for 12 k in mp. ive never spoken to you.
My apologies go out to jbronkowski and readyde, I have spoken and apologized to them, The cards died, I didnt rip anyone. I never ripped anyone. I have only helped to free this forum of rippers.

As for ladalincolin, You think i will post my real name my photo and all my info on icq for the world to see? are you crazy? You ever heard of a decoy?
Im not 22 and my mother does not operate a store.

Again my apologies

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:04 AM ----------

Ninja, If you will like to see logins for the prepaid card i will let you see that i havent ripped.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху