Депозит
0$
ripper nickname: S2killa
ripper profile: http://carder.pro/member.php?u=51169
ripper jabber: [email protected]

Short description:

He contacted me and said he is working at an office where he can issue prepaids, something I can use for my tax refund filings.
Work was smooth and I made a total of 18 filings on cards of his. as of 16.02 8 of them have been approved, 8 are accepted and pending, 2 have been rejected.
After those initial filings he disapeared only to re-appear few days later briefly, promised he'll be back soon and he hasnt been online since.
His last visit on forum was 14.02. He did not reply to me. Im projecting my potential winings to have been around 20-30k$

I prefer not to post logs here, but only to mod/admin in PM.
I can also provide proof for the approved and accepted filings in multiple ways.

bensmith588

Новичок
Депозит
0$

Short description:

He contacted me and said he is working at an office where he can issue prepaids, something I can use for my tax refund filings.
Work was smooth and I made a total of 18 filings on cards of his. as of 16.02 8 of them have been approved, 8 are accepted and pending, 2 have been rejected.
After those initial filings he disapeared only to re-appear few days later briefly, promised he'll be back soon and he hasnt been online since.
His last visit on forum was 14.02. He did not reply to me. Im projecting my potential winings to have been around 20-30k$

I can also provide proof for the approved and accepted filings in multiple ways.

When was the last time you spoke to him, what was the date?
pm your contact, and I might be able to shed some light on the situation.

bravo1

DEER
Депозит
0$
i dealt with s2killa also

he talked very big, claimed he could do 300 prepaids for me even though he was working with multiple people...filed 15 returns to his prepaids and he's been offline on his jabber soon after

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:34 AM ----------

Short description:

he told me a different story; he said he had 15+ drops to receive prepaids

Депозит
0$
I heard that story too, bensmith cleared alot of things for me. I believe its crystal clear now he will rip. However lets wait and see if he logs back on forum.

Депозит
0$
I happen to know his real name, photo, address and his store his mom operates in New Jersey. He is 22 years old. If anyone wants this info I can release it. If its against the rules, please delete this post. Just wanted to help the members who lost their hard work to this kid.

Депозит
0$
It seems he was careless and many members know personal stuff about him.
I have to say thou Im reluctant to go that far, maybe Ninja should weigh in on this.
thanks for the offer thou @ladalincolen

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
no need for personal info

i cant put him on rippers untill i hear from him

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху