Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

orian

DEER
Депозит
0$
th3rd his post

his icq 640647423

http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=41197&highlight=diebold

story goes like this, we made a deal for 835lr,when i opted for escrow he raised price for 935,which i accepted and sent the payment to ninja, the next day after contacting him he gave me a excuse that his batteries are fried so he will ship on 6th,from 5th he is offline,

chat logs sent to ninja via pm

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I confirm what money is in escrow and waiting for his explanation.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
th3rd
Im waiting explanation from you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 PM ----------

(8:20:18 PM) 767687: tracking no given by him "tracking number there" and cariier usps
(8:20:42 PM) 767687: and he even sent me a malicious url when i asked him for step by step installation
(8:20:47 PM) 767687: here is the screenshot
(8:23:42 PM) 767687: url removed

And how u can explain that?

orian

DEER
Депозит
0$
received tracking from him but it showing international letter but he claims he sent a box and after waiting 2 weeks nothing received and i even paid for express shipping ,and even tracking not updated on the website
when i contacted him he asks me to contact my local courier of which they dont have a clue,and on the same drop address i sucessfully received a package from a different vendor on the same forum

tracking and info provided to ninja

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Recieved and my decision - wait.
It happend sometime.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
The skimmer equipment was in a 8x8 box or similar size.
The package was sent out August 9th.
Tracking and all ICQ logs can be found in this zip folder since they were on my phone I had to take screenshots.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/an9h7b

The so called "malicious" url I sent him is the guide to making the mold and software for reading the dumps. Both of which contain no malicious software or virus's. You can scan them both yourself if you wish to do so.

What else is their ? I sent him the package now he claims he never received and refuses to reply on ICQ so what else can i do?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:13 PM ----------

The package was also shipped out the most expensive way possible so that it would arrive within 3 days maximum. Now over a week and he still claims to have not receieved it.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Here's text file from the .zip folder
removed

if you want text file from the guide to making mold I can upload to pastebin and send you via PM.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Do not post sensitive information on board
like trackings and other stuff

Send documentation to him DIRECTLY and past to pastebin.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ok I asked you on ICQ but you never replied but anyways you have the logs and the pastebin what more do you require ?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху