NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
He is a liar, he never gave me 25pcs how's does that even equal 1k and why wait a year we both been members of this site almost 3 years. He ripped my younger rip 4 1k almost a year ago from our understanding he wasn't a member of any forum but private seller. He is full of I don't rip I have had 2 issues in 3 years both was resolved

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
NuMoney
His relationships with ur "lil brotha" - one thing.

Ur relationships with him - other

Dont mix'em.

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I understand what you are saying Ninja, and that's not the conflict. My conflict here is that he is lying I wasn't given 25pcs by him! I don't owe him nothing I resolved all issues I have had here he can't even show where u agreed to accept dumps from him. He is saying I ripped him a year ago and only reason he's post blacklist now is because I said he ripped my brother that's bs. That's not fair that his words being taken w/o any proof! He didn't post until he saw Jamal's blacklist! If I ripped why even accept me back on ICQ?

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I cant believe this dude is actually tryna EXTORT me and I have no recourse of action!!!!

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху