Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Buba

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Ninja i can't get any logs right now for you, cause my PC as been down for days now, i told him 2 mules rip and one mule sent money for one MTCN to Dubai,he said i should send him the money which is 62% of $900. For him to ask me to send him the money means he accepted that the mules rip and not mention anything about compensation. Now he claims $500 compensation. Derrek should provide logs that he said i should pay him $500 compensation, if he provides this logs i will pay him. If not i will pay him what am suppose to pay him before which is $678.

Депозит
0$
Ninja
I pasted all logs 1'st post of this thread, another logs i dont have because i dont save logs, its for safety.
Please judge.

I don't accepted with ripped mules. I wanna my money for my work.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Buba
Show me logs or proof with which u can show what those mules ripped u for sure.

Buba

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Ninja, For one Mules. I have her phone number which anyone can call her and find out. The other mules i have her last message which she sent to me , in which i pasted to Derrek to read. I want to ask, can i paste the message she sent to me here for everyone to read?
Then about the phone number of one of the mules. I can't paste it here.

Buba

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Ninja this is the message sent to me by one of the mule (Jodel) below.

chjh1995: they said that you are flagged for fraud I have been nothing but honest and faithful to you and you go and threaten to post my private pics that i took for
you because i thought you were going to be my husband one day soon?!?!? Go ahead but know that i am contacting my local authorities tomorrow morning and inform them
of your fraudulent activities, begging people to sen you money and lying to them that i am your wife all because they dont trust to send it to you directly to another
country!!! I am truly questioning whether your mom really is in the hospital fighting for her life?!?!

chjh1995: if you continue with these threats then you will force me to go to my local authorities and report your fraudulent activities and i will make sure you are
prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!!!!! I BEG YOU IF YOU HAVE HAD JUST ONE OUNCE OF CARE FOR ME THEN YOU WILL NOT POST THE PICS OF ME, PLEASE JUST LET ME
FIGHT MY HEALTH BATTLES IN PEACE, WITH OUT ANY MORE ADDED STRESS OR DRAMA IN MY LIFE!!!!!! I LOVED YOU SO VERY MUCH AND YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY HEART WITH ALL THE LIES,
PLEASE ITS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO FOR ME!!! I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED MY MOTHER DEEP SORROW AND PAIN DUE TO HOW YOU HAVE TREATED ME, LETTING US ALL
BELIEVE THAT YOU LOVED AND CARED FOR ME AND THAT WE WOULD ONE DAY BE HUSBAND AND WIFE AND START A FAMILY TOGETHER!!!

chjh1995: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN BE SO CRUEL TO ME KNOWING WHAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH WITH MY SOON TO BE EX-HUSBAND!!! I AM GOING TO PLEAD WITH YOU ONE
LAST TIME TO NOT POST THE PICS AND TO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE,PLEASE JUST LET ME SUFFER IN PEACE!!!! MAY YOU FIND HAPPINESS SOMEDAY SO THAT YOU CAN STOP TOYING WITH
PEOPLES FEELINGS!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MOTHER!!!

The other Mules i have her phone number..Anyone can call her and ask

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 PM ----------

I can post more messages from this Mule is needed.

Buba

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Derrek, Ninja was the one that asked for proof not you. If it was you that ask for this proof on this thread i will send you nothing, just have that at the back of your mind.
So wait for Ninja to make his decission.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху