Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Lets make little investigation:

Обнаружена многократная авторизация у пользователя digitalpoint.

Другие ники у этого пользователя:

alliance2k

Зарегистрирована новая учетная запись под ником alliance2k. Новая учетная запись была перемещена в группу предотвращенных.

alen.marry

Обнаружена многократная авторизация у пользователя dreamzdevil.

alen.marry

Обнаружена многократная авторизация у пользователя hack012.

haosLP
philzx
DanyMD
dreamzdevill
ShopperNew

Thats what i found in just 2 minutes.

alliance2k

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Ninja i swear i have only 1 account alliance2k,

trust me, on other hand i admire i have 2 issues, and was little busy in past. but belive me what i am saying,

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:06 AM ----------

Ninja Please, if you have little time i need talk with you

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:12 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:07 AM ----------

Now i got what you found, may be you found data from IP

i am using RDP company hostingsource.... and you know better then me server ip is same for all

AndyDufresne

Новичок
Депозит
0$
alliance2k if your nose would had to start growing at each time you tell a lie, like pinochhio, your nose would be 2 meters long allready.

AndyDufresne

Новичок
Депозит
0$
alliance2k if your nose would had to start growing at each time you tell a lie, like pinochhio, your nose would be 2 meters long allready.

Ninja i know you told me to mind my own business but please have a look at clanformation in the free cvv section. Certain members give eachother +rep for nothing all the time, if you deduct -rep from one member all other members from the clan will do the same to you. Certain people's reputation have gone up skyhigh in a short period of time, if you ask for an explanation they'll say they've shared cc in PM. All this is not allowed on this board !.

I am talking about the following members :

cherbalmus
digitalpoint
alaatito
d3mnt
hotsista
cribzmister

They all give out reputation as if it's candy, all for no reason.

Also Ninja, please have a look at at the following members, who have never ever contributed anything to this board. You have once posted a post in the freebie section that nobody here is allowed to just take so please do me and many other members a favour by having a closer look at these members...

zaki85 (BEGGAR FOR LIFE)
gato124 (150 x post cc or dead or thanks)
cherbalmus (the stuff he did post were all copy pastes)
krew6116

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:24 PM ----------

Ninja i know you told me to mind my own business but please have a look at clanformation in the free cvv section. Certain members give eachother +rep for nothing all the time, if you deduct -rep from one member all other members from the clan will do the same to you. Certain people's reputation have gone up skyhigh in a short period of time, if you ask for an explanation they'll say they've shared cc in PM. All this is not allowed on this board !.

cherbalmus
digitalpoint
alaatito
d3mnt
hotsista
cribzmister

Also Ninja, please have a look at at the following members, who have never ever contributed anything to this board. You have once posted a post in the freebie section that nobody here is allowed to just take so please do me and many other members a favour by having a closer look at these members...

zaki85 (BEGGAR FOR LIFE)
krew6116

Its time to seperate the members who respect this board from the members who dont !.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:25 PM ----------

cherbalmus
digitalpoint
alaatito
d3mnt
hotsista
cribzmister

zaki85 (BEGGAR FOR LIFE)
krew6116
jhherome1

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:24 PM ----------

Its time to seperate the members who respect this board from the members who dont !.

Thanks for your time in advance

AndyDufresne

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Lol it seems you want to break records alliance2k, digitalpoint has been blacklisted !.

You're cheaper then cheap

AndyDufresne

Новичок
Депозит
0$
This guy has had over 14 accounts, most of them have ripper tag . This guy seems to be a born ripper and you want to make a deal with him ?.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:54 AM ----------

http://hhfun.com/archive/index.php/t-38507.html

some evidence that dreamzdevil and alliance(2k) are one and the same person

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:00 AM ----------

This guy has had over 14 accounts, most of them have ripper tag . This guy seems to be a born ripper and you want to make a deal with him ?.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:54 AM ----------

http://hhfun.com/archive/index.php/t-38507.html

some evidence that dreamzdevil and alliance(2k) are one and the same person

some more proof

http://hhfun.com/member.php?u=28162

AndyDufresne

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Ninja please have a look at my posts here. Some people are really breaking all forumrules in the freebie cvv section....

Thanks for your time !.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху