***RIPPER ALERT***DOFKIUXAS***PLEASE READ***LITHUANIAN RIPPER

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
That logs isn't mine, maybe someone using my skype too, becouse few years ago i was ifected with trojan and some my logs still working, now I have changed password. From this man I wanted buy moneybookers, but still haven't writed anything to him, becouse he spamming my pm with messages " RIPPER " and ect... I let Admin decide what to do. If you keep me a RIPPER, its okey, I can't do anything if I not did that.

toxicfingers

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
That logs isn't mine, maybe someone using my skype too, becouse few years ago i was ifected with trojan and some my logs still working, now I have changed password. From this man I wanted buy moneybookers, but still haven't writed anything to him, becouse he spamming my pm with messages " RIPPER " and ect... I let Admin decide what to do. If you keep me a RIPPER, its okey, I can't do anything if I not did that.

I confirm its his skype. He pmed me his skype id wanting to purchase mp codes, and his skype display id etc was full of his own portrait pictures :) Idiot kid,

BAN NAHUJ!

bensmith588

Новичок
Депозит
0$
MUfLk.png

Firstly, I would like everybody to please read the 4 comments he has made on this thread and tell me if this sounds like someone who was hacked?? What would you do if you saw a blacklist thread with logs that 100% didn't belong to you?

I BELIEVE MOST PEOPLE WILL MAKE THE POINT VERY CLEAR - THAT THIS IS NOT ME​

Why did it take Dokfixuas 5 posts before he realised that this person wasn't him?????

Seriously, you only need to look at his first 4 comments and then his hacked bullshit to see that this guy is full of SHIT. he had full control of his skype account otherwise out of the shock of seeing such a thread. He would have immediately let everyone know that it wasn't him that made the posts.

Anyway for the benefit of the case, I'll present more proof of his Bullshit.

he says, he thinks he was hacked on skype
HE HAS NOT BEEN HACKED ON C.PRO !!!!!

if he had been hacked on cpro he would have said this right?? Also he would have noticed this if i has read my messages to him letting him know that he has been blacklisted. he would have seen all the other messages in his inboxed, so he would know already if he has beeen hacked.

mvkCi.png

Before the skype conversation on c.pro, these are some of the messages i received from Dofkiuxas.

1) inquiring about moneybookers funds
2) he is the one that asked me to add him on skype.. how else would i get his skype name?
3) he also mentions about lithuanian drops

NOW PLEASE LOOK BELOW AND COMPARE THE HACKERS TO DOKFKIXAS MESSAGES ON C.PRO?

1aHYB.png

The smiley face indicates that the the person on skype was happy i added him.
it is almost as if I had spoken to this person before on C.pro :-D

This person is already aware that we are discussing MoneyBookers, :-D
How did he know that?

This person also has lithuanian drops?? What a surprise ???

WHY WOULD HACKER EDIT A THREAD ON SKYPE TO HIDE EVIDENCE. WHY DOES HE CARE SO MUCH?

THIS IMAGINERY HACKER?? MUST HAVE HACKED YOUR C.PRO TOO RIGHT????? THAT IS THE NEXT
LIE YOU ARE GOING TO SAY???

GIVE UP BRO YOUR A RIPPER
YOU ARE FUCKING LIAR
GET BANNED

YOUR TRYING TO BE COOL AND CALM ABOUT THE SITUATION.. IT WILL NOT WORK...

A RIPPER

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
I bet hes making drops to his own adress too :D or wire cashouts :D or steals his moms bank accounts and wire money there :D ohh man this thread of the year for me :D HELLO,IM DOING WIRE CASHOUTS,CONTACT ME VIA MY FACEBOOK OR HOME PHONE :D

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху