reg-NicknamekrucioICQ Number2622031

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
You're too stupid to understand simple things and answer simple question?
You sent money to some ripoff escrow agent and now cant answer simple question.

WHO IS THE PERsON WHO TOLD YOU WHAT ESCROW SHOULD BE USED OF some k0pa?

This one?

Novichek

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:33 PM ----------

One more useless post of BUNCH of shit and ill close that case with banning you out forever.
I dont have time to read your garbage.

eric_1971

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Novichek
he was person he told sent lr to kopa bro,u want message to copy here

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:55 PM ----------

bro i am eric bro,silia has chated me in icq name-trackz,kopa acted as escrow and other vendor who cheated in Nickname krucio ICQ Number2622031 and cheated my 450lr, when both dint respond i asked silia chat with kopa, i pasted message also what kopa has chated with me to silia, kopa chated and told 72 hr he will give my lr back, but both discussion of both people i have pasted in black list when i chated with u told me put threat in blacklist.if u want i can paste ur discussion also bro if required. every time when ur offline i used chat with support CI.he told contact u bro,i am not deer bro , just in icq i have chated just silia has helped me, that message also pasted by her what kopa as discussed to silia, now lost hope i cant get lr back, intially he told to tranfer lr escrow, i have tranfered 500lr to u only bro, i got lr back saying deal cancealled and detected fees tranfered lr back same lr account bro,in that lr 450 i transfered kopa, both together fucked my lr.why new story, one minute u dint have time to look my matter how they ripped me , either they vip or junor, senior u should take care ur promblem and give correct judgement bro we all r one among ur family of carderpro family tommr like me other should ripped saying escrow by vendor to unauthorised person.this money was kept for hosiptalisation of family bro, when chat in icq ur avoiding me saying i cant chat small thing to explain. 450 lr big think bro, i placed my thread in forum ,lot of people contact me through icq, she also same one among them , how u say we both r same.pls say wherther u can speak my vendor u vip member in forum who has asked sent escrow 450lr as kopa. now both r not responding icq bro i am eric bro,silia has chated me in icq name-trackz,kopa acted as escrow and other vendor who cheated in Nickname krucio ICQ Number2622031 and cheated my 450lr, when both dint respond i asked her chat with kopa, i pasted message also what kopa has chated with me to her, kopa chated and told 72 hr he will give my lr back, but both discussion of both people i have pasted in black list when i chated with u told me put threat in blacklist.if u want i can paste ur discussion also bro if required. every time when ur offline i used chat with support CI.he told contact u bro,i am not deer bro , just in icq i have chated just she has helped me, that message also pasted by her what kopa as discussed, now lost hope i cant get lr back, intially he told to tranfer lr escrow, i have tranfered 500lr to u only bro, i got lr back saying deal cancealled and detected fees tranfered lr back same lr account bro,in that lr 450 i transfered kopa, both together fucked my lr.why new story, one minute u dint have time to look to matter how they ripped me , either they vip or junor, senior u should take care ur promblem and give correct judgement bro we all r one among ur family of carderpro family tommr like me other should ripped saying escrow by vendor to unauthorised person http://www.anonym.to/?http://carder....?u=4788-person whocheated me and send dead dumps to me , it work 20$it dint work.
kopa he dicussed icq with me

silia

Новичок
Депозит
0$
no ways we are not one.... the last post about asking u to justify he asked me what to post ok then i wrote one msg on icq to him and to him to copy and paste it what he did was he copied the entire msg about me mentioned abt "copy and paste in forum" i asked him to edit it cos he pasted that also. but he edited again n again but nt understanding what i am telling him.... then he told me take his id password. and edit so i did it.
and this is the truth so if u can check in your system where or both ip same is on that same post when i used his creditentials to edit it. u can also check our both english the way i talk much better... mr admin it was just a rewuest to you see the truth what exactly it is. where u didnt take action on him and thats your wish. wether to justify or not. we aint the same person i can prove it with many seniour people around . i dont get ne thing out of this stupidity to use two ids.
i bet u u can only see one ip at the time of his editing post where he werent understanding what i was pointing him at to edit and delete the line "copy this to forum"
and its totally your wish to lfit my deer status i appreciate and respect your every action u do.
please do consider what ever i mentioned
once again sorry for this big misunderstanding... again i aint the same fellow...
lot of big vendors n seniour carders knows me by name i can mention names and u can rectify with them if you want.
thanking you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:18 PM ----------

mr admin u can really check our both we are diff but u got the thing of same ip when he gave me his id creditential to eidt his post as he werent understanding what i am pointitng at to edit which i had posted him to paste through his id and this idiot also pasted me saying "copy paste this to forum" which i was asking him to edit and delete this line as i was telling him to do not to paste that line as well.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:21 PM ----------

i swear on my self that we both are different person and not the same.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
1 question.
2 BIG post with garbage.
Damn. You really starting to annoy me.

Failing to giving me straight answer will lead you to immidiate ban.
So prepare yourself.

how you got his icq number? He sent you PM on board or some other way?

eric_1971

Новичок
Депозит
0$
ON 24/03/2013, I HAVE PUT NEWTHREAD IN UNVERIVIFIED ADVERTISEMENT(EN)SEEING THIS HE CONTACTED ME ICQ.DEREK(2622031)INTRODUCED HIM AS MEMBER OF C.PRO,NICKNAME-NOVICHEK

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
silia
Banned for ignoring board rules and spamming blacklist thread.

eric_1971
WHat you mean "introduced"?

eric_1971

Новичок
Депозит
0$
while chating in icq with me he himself told he is a member of c.pro(NICKNAME-NOVICHEK )-that have specified as(iINTRODUCED)

eric_1971

Новичок
Депозит
0$
admin have u question ur vip member(novichek).any thing possible to get my 450 lr back, seeing his vip satus only i send lr to whom he said as escrow,vip satus people cannot get just like this without ur knowledge, with vip satus he should not rip around me and people of ur family of c.pro

eric_1971

Новичок
Депозит
0$
already i lost lr, pls remove my deer satus bro pls. i dint get any reply from u regarding novichek issue wherther u have question regarding my issue bro.pls kindly help me reg this issue to get back my lr

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху