Депозит
0$
Its clear for you, but not for me or anyone else beside you.

no its real clear , when someone creating 5 accounts in 1 forum + tons of icq'q , what he doing with them ? and for what reason , first of all i think multi accounts its not allowed as i see , i past logs and every thing , there is the words which he saying and very clear for anyone , "china checker" he is the only one saying that + the way of talking showing that he is him, just if you don't want accept my proofs its other things.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Seems like u dont wanna listen.
U decided YOURSELF what this is the man who ripped you, and ripped him in back.
Now u come on board and say what ripping of ripper (if ITS him) good thing.

If u felt what its a ripper - u as felow man should come to me or to board and refuse to deal with him. But not act EXACTLY like him.

I treat u very good, but after last post u're loosing my respect.
Continue that way will make me sad for you.

Депозит
0$
Seems like u dont wanna listen.
U decided YOURSELF what this is the man who ripped you, and ripped him in back.
Now u come on board and say what ripping of ripper (if ITS him) good thing.

If u felt what its a ripper - u as felow man should come to me or to board and refuse to deal with him. But not act EXACTLY like him.

I treat u very good, but after last post u're loosing my respect.
Continue that way will make me sad for you.
I'm here to Listening to you , and i respect you more then my self ! , and sorry of you see any words come from me and you didn't Like it. sorry again !

i just want show you what happened exactly , as i see I'm 1:1 with him , i never have problem with anyone , and i don't like to have any problem , that what I'm looking for.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I told about procedure how it SHOULD be treate in this situation.
Because with my brain i DO understand what its him
But you dont have much evidience of this.

+ as felow member - u should NEVER do the way u done. U needed just to refuse the deal.

Try to gather some information about him and his nicknames. maybe ull find some more evidience.

Депозит
0$
Ninja topic starter rip my money and you help to him ?? If seller rip ppl he cant have status vendor of cvv.2k$ or status rat to him i waiitng very long.

Последнее редактирование:

AndyDufresne

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Realboy you cant read or what ?. Ninja said he must see proof instead of all the drama you and c4rd3r have caused sofar.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
realboy
Continue posting same messages, mr "i have 5 accounts" and u're out.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху