Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

pcforces

Проверенный продавец
Депозит
0$
Ninja,

I want money in 24hrs, not in 5 days and all money which i paid him 500$

RanKer:21:44:25: u greedy Son of a bitch :) u wont get 500$ even if its mean am a ripper in forum.
RanKer:21:44:36: 300$ is my offer now, and thats it.
RanKer:21:45:33: and dont fukin msg me anymore. Our talk is in the forum and in Ninja's eyes only.
RanKer:21:45:35: Piss oFF
Me:21:46:04: 500$
Me:21:46:13: you will pa meor you will get ban
RanKer:21:46:22: go fuk ur self :)
Me:21:46:54: i repeat you one more time, you will refund my money back it is 500$
RanKer:21:47:04: _!_
RanKer:21:47:44: Eat my Dick Asshole. With Chocolate and Enjoy it :)

NBK

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
sorry for interfering i hope i don't get deer for this
@pcforces its your fault you could have used escrow, i had a similar deal with ranker before such as this, then he was on c.su, i gave him my personal home address not even a drop, i never used it for any shit online before and he said shits about the address, blacklist blah blah blah, thank God i used escrow via stells, i got my money back coz he was claiming the same shit his claiming to you right here, Blacklist address, lost materials, timewasted e.t.c

Even if you give Mr Ranker Your personal home address in usa he will still come back telling you blacklist blah blah blah

in addition to this, on his status on icq his ready to sell his Dell carding method, so i guess method not working for him anymore :(

so Mr Ninja please it would be nice and fair if you just tell Ranker to refund back full payment of mr pcforces, money doesn't grow from trees we all know this :) and three weeks of waiting his not a joke, he could have invested 500lr in some other deals and make profit by now

Thanks
I pray i don't get deer :(

Последнее редактирование:

RanKer

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
NBK, Bullshit... Why then i Deliver to every single person paid me, if its this argument ill get people got their stuff delivered to write about it.
i Just had it with this pcforces, been nice all this time and i placed log of him insulting me with no attention what so ever from ninja in that matter, So why dont i show him some of what he gave me.
and NBK, ur personal address suppose to be CLEAN ? LOL!.

RanKer

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ninja why dont u give that fukup a Deer status he deserve?, isnt it rules admin and who accused me only talks in this thread?. i Demand he gets it, and Gets it hard

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
cucc
Was banned for 5 days for insulting (so far) member.
Dont make from my lovely place a piece of garbage. We're doing bus there, not some circus. Thank you.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху